/ee/

>>3904 (OP)
That second picture looks amazing.
I'd love to grind against that gut. ;3

Got any videos of that midriff in motion?
>>3908
Mmm. You keep the eye candy rolling in~

How much do you weigh now? Is your current weight big enough for you? Or are you biting off as much as you can chew? >:3c
>>3910
279 lbs, I just want to gain a few more
Kilos
>>3912
You certainly wear that near 300 pounds well.
What's keeping ya from going further? Worried you'll become too big of a fat fucking hog?
>>3946
And you certainly look the part. Your gut seems even bigger in that pic.

You have a place where you post pics/videos like Twitter or something? 'Cause I'd love to see more.
>>3947
Yesss, more round, thank you! I have ig and is fuckmybelly333
>>3948
Into belly fucking are we? A man of culture I see.
I don't have Intragram (just not much of a person to have many social media accounts) but based on what you show here, I'm sure it's juicy~
>>3949
Im straigth but belly fuck is my weaknes, and I gotcha! Thanks, actually I dont have pics in my ig yet, maybe i'll post some pics of my belly
>>3951
Awe, that's too bad.
The plump ones make the best and cutest gay boys. Perfect to fuck and cuddle. Even better to use their belly as a pillow once i've spent myself in them.
>>3952
Wow, thats sound very interesting, I like the idea of a belly as a pillow haha, but Yeah, belly fuck is my limit fantasy, I love the idea of a cock being wrapped in belly fat
>>3953
Oh bellies make the best pillows. Soft and warm, they're wonderful.
If you like the idea of a cock being trapped in fat, maybe you'd like fatpads. Someone getting so huge they can't reach, their dick being stuck in their own fat. Forced to hump it to get off. Using their own blubber to cum.
>>3904 (OP)
Oooh I gotcha, for some reason i idealized a thin guy fucking a belly,
B
But that is very interesting too
(7.5 MB, 624x480, fatpadfuck.mp4)
>>3955
Hey, that's still a good fantasy. A thin guy using someone's midriff as a fuck pillow is really hot.
I just tend to enjoy fat in many fun and kinky ways. Maybe I'm just more of a degenerate, but I sure do like to have my fun.