/ee/

(3 KB, 100x100, images.jpeg.jpg)
Does anyone have a folder containing all of BlackenedKrono's artwork, including inflation pics?
Anyone at all?
Does anyone have an archive of BlackenedKrono's WG content?
not op but bump
There ya go, OP. That's what I've got.
If anyone has more, I'd love to see it here, their art was really good, and I've had to take a long time just to collect the art I have from them.
>>2942
I'm afraid not.
>>2942
Sorry, but that's one I don't have in my collection.
Good picture though. I remembered asking about BlackenedKrono on /trash/ and got an onion link to an archive. Sadly, I don't have it any more. I'd kill to get that link again. Lots of good art in there.
>>2996
Holy FUCK anon. Thank you! I think this was the link they gave me.
Right now it's not working, but if it does, I will post more pics here.
>>2997
Same anon as >>2996, it'll work if you remove the '.link' from the URL. As a bonus, you can also swap BlackenedKrono out for another FA artist you want to see their archive as well
>>3001
Wow, it works now. Was even able to find some archives of other FA creators I know on there too.
Will post some BlackenedKrono images in a bit as promised.

Thank you so much!!!
Man. It really sucks.
So much of her stuff was on DA.
(34 KB, 280x350, IMG_4060.JPG) (100 KB, 781x1023, IMG_4067.JPG)
I think I have a few more but thats about it. there is a bunch of his work I'm missing including sequence pieces that you may have noticed are absent. I do hope this helps you lot.
I guess that's it.
(202 KB, 891x1073, max_by_snow_chanda_d72nk9j.png)
BlackenedKrono made a commission of Max stuffed to the brim for Snow-ChanDA. Anybody have it?
Anyone have Kyo who ate the background and ended up a fat ball in his school uniform?
Does anyone else have her Tales Of stuff?
Like inflated Luke, or the other Genis pics?
>>4279
I don't, asked Snow-ChanDA if she did but she didn't respond
(129 KB, 999x799, TTSlLwz.jpg)
>>2942
Bumping to let you all know I found a high quality version of this image
So what happened to them?
Their art was featured in a cringe video, so they panicked and deleted everything.
Then when people kept asking for them to repost their art, they ragequit the internet.
does anyone have that comic where one of her o.c's drinks a vial of experimental fluid, and then expands until he explodes?
So I’ve tried the onion links and they don’t seem to work, why is that?