/ee/

(282 KB, 1080x2160, Nicocado.JPG)
His videos are near daily feederism content and I was wondering if any of you on here jack off to it or at least get aroused
>>3093 (OP)
No. He's gross, an embarrassment, and gives the feederism community a bad rep.
Not to mention makes a ton of money off of it. Fuck him.
trashy trainwreck that's trying to have things both ways in the sense of maintaining his "character" on YT but also trying to make a buck off OF out of character and trying to enter the feedism community at the same time. 🙄
>>3093 (OP)
NGL low key I hope he gets fatter, I also hope he subliminally gives the large majority of the next generation a massive fat fetish.
>>3130
if this actually disgusting dude is gonna be the face of fat fetishes consider me out
>>3137
Ditto. Fuck that guy.

>>3130
Shit-tier fantasy.

I got into the gainer community because of the feast scene from Bowser's inside story. It seems it's the same way for a lot of other gainers I've met. If anything, I think Nicocado Avocado would deter people from the community instead of bringing them in.
>>3093 (OP)
I feel like you're making this fucking thread Niko.

The dude unironically gets off on being an embarrassment, getting fat, and shitting himself, all of which feed back into making a mockery of himself online. I'm jealous honestly, the guy not only makes mad cash off his internet presence, but he gets to live out his greatest fantasy of being a repulsive laughingstock. Dude unironically needs therapy.
>>3348
I don't know if niko is into this or not but I sometimes get that vibe from some of his videos and I have heard rumours.

I agree with most anons in this thread his content isn't good because he's trying so hard to get an audience from so many different communities
>>3093 (OP)
subhuman trash that makes me ashamed to be into this shit
>>3093 (OP)
Disgusting creature that makes me reconsider this fetish
I know you all actually want to get vored by his penis
>>3460
Kill yourself niko
one of my homies got a video sent to him on discord of nikacodo getting rammed doggy style
wow, he is hot!
this is the worst thread on this site
this is unironically the best thread on this site
No... That guy needs therapy: he is an embarrassment to this entire community/fetish
>>3459
Dear mother of god.
>>4609
Remember how skinny he used to be?
>>3459
JANNIES
dont know about yall but ngl would shrink myself down and sleep in his sweaty moisty comfortable anus unfff~
(2.8 MB, 1280x720, who's the best fnaf musician_.mp4)
I'm definitely not /ee/'s biggest fan, but do you expect me to take this thread seriously with stuff like vid related existing?

This is why /ee/ is the laughing stock of the whole site.
Personality goes a long way, and his is absolutely rancid.
Honest, this is like the embodiment of everything I could hate about myself and other people combined into a one single creature.

He pretty must not human, not being ironic here, he is just a image and will do anything for money, a mockery of life itself.