/ee/

bump
I’m not sure but he’s cute, if anyone has more of him...
that's gainerboy321, he comes and goes all the time in yt
>>2955
Any other pics or vids of him? I tried looking for more of him but I only get him empty yt
this channel has been reposting but its not actually him, he comes for a couple of days and disappears the next months, but last thing I knew he was 390 pushing 400 pounds maybe when he hits 400 hell post again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfkOboiTjh4
be careful, pretty certain he is underage.
I have vids from him to trade
>>3792
Not a trading site fuckass
You first share what you have and then someone else will share what they have :)
How do you get this photos and video?
>>3817
I'm not OP but I saved some when you previously uploaded them. I didn't repost anywhere though. Perhaps that's how OP got these?
>>3817
>>3818

that's not actually gainerboy321, i am.

idc what you do with my vids... trade them w/e just dont post them online pls :)
>>3819
Is it really you?

If so, hi ^^ I'm a huge fan of yours! Thank you for letting us share your vids!
So anyone has anything to share
>>2615 (OP)

Is there a longer version of the video here?
>>3817
>>3819

Idk who to believe. Will the real gainerboy321 please stand up?
>>3831
Lol same, I got the full vid from here but i don’t wanna post if he doesn’t want his vids going around
>>2615 (OP)
is the first pic of this also from a vid? if so anyone got that as well?
>>3817
>>3819
>>3831

will the real slim shady please stand up, please stand up
(1.7 MB, 3088x2316, 3151F225-08B7-4875-913F-B27FF9DDA1AB.jpeg)
Here u go. You can share the red dumbell vid, just not my older vids. I wasnt 18 in those. Also please report this fattyislove guy will ya? Ive been trying to contact him but he won’t respond. I was the guy that said i am the real gainerboy321.
>>3841

Wow, cool. Do you have any vids you would be willing to share yourself?
>>3841
anyone have that red dumbell vid he mentioned?
>>3841
>>3856
Im posting it as an unlisted yt video @gainerboy321 please ask me to take it down at anytime if you want, leave a comment there or on here and it'll be down.
https://youtu.be/Pa9XJYbq8mg
>>3867
Do you have more unlisted videos
I've decided to lose the weight. It was a good run. I made it to 400 pounds and that has always been my end goal.

~Gainerboy321
>>4135
The best run I ever saw! congrats and good luck with the weight loss, hope you post just one last time for the good times ;)
>>4135
Did you really? Any pics 👀
Could you re up your videos then, and Goodluck!
>>4135 :( what happened to never too fat
Does anybody know if he’s still arround? Or did he loose?
>>5138 all I want for Christmas is a Gainerboy321 update 🎅🏼
>>5147
I bet he's fatter
>>5153
Would be awesome!
I hope he's ok, haven't heard anything from him in a while
>>5276
I'm ok, i havent lost any weight yet lul
>>5300
have you ever thought about making new vids or the sort?
>>5300
200kg here we goo 🤩
>>3867
can someone reup?
>>5301
I could make an onlyfans, but i cant promise any good content, im an amateur. I can hold a phone and make some video's and pictures ig and maybe some feederism content but i cant promise that. it will most likely be pretty cheap tho.
>>5304
Sounds great to me!
>>5304
DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT
>>5304 any content from you is good content!
Omg! Finally I found you! Is there any way we can come in contact? I'm a Dutch gainer too! You can dm me on Instagram: @I_Want_A_Belly or message me on Discord: I_Want_A_Belly#2663. Ik zit ook in een Nederlandse gainers en feeders Discord server. Hier kun je veilig foto's en video's delen met andere Nederlandse gainers/feeders zonder bang te zijn dat anderen die opslaan en reposten.
tbh, i dont like this onlyfans stuff... i'll prolly post an update on yt ... i like doing it for free :3
>>5330

Thank you ! Can you please post it here when you do?
>>5330 @gainerboy321 Ik heb wel een idee hoe en waar je veilig video's kan plaatsen. Stuur mij maar een dm op insta: @I_Want_A_Belly of op Discord: I_Want_A_Belly#2663.
>>5330
Is there a place we can chat with you
Im can do some paid content rn but i wont do this forever, so if u want something just ask nicely Kik username: FatBlob12..
without the dots lol
>>5371
Looks like it’s set to private you should do unlisted for access with the link
How much do you think he weight in that clip
>>5419

His yt says 380+