/ee/

(1.1 MB, 1200x1200, Oppaioppaioppai - Suit Sharing Dom.png)
I've seen this type of fetish multiple times, as much as I love it, there's not too much of it to be honest. Whether it be this image in particular or in other variants like couples having sex together but the woman big enough to fit their partner in it, is in full free will to move, while the male is practically stuck to do nothing but thrust.

Could just be me but I like all types of clothes sharing or sharing clothes. Anyone else got any images?

Also I remember this hentai comic long ago that featured this fetish, however I don't know the name nor know if its still out there somewhere. I only remember seeing it on a Daily Motion video that showed about 3 comics, showing sharing clothes. I think it was a milf inviting over a man of whatever relation, after some stuff, they get lewd together and she deiced to throw her clothes back on to "Get even closer together."

Anyone know what kind of comic that might be?
(256 KB, 900x1259, 010.jpg)
>>2371 (OP)
Dunno if we're thinking of the same artist, but Doskoinpo has several doujins that match that fetish.
>>2383

Ah well that's something, but probably not the same artist? I don't really know. The manga comic kind looked old school of some way.