/ee/

(10 KB, 302x167, WidowmakerJK1.jpg) (6 KB, 266x190, WidowmakerJK2.jpg)
Works from Comical Weapon be it WG, Inflation or Misc. If you have it, please post it. Also prefer the Jester's Kingdom stuff.
Can anyone properly upload the Nessa Uber inflation pictures both texted and textless?
We do not need both text and textless. Just one version is all we need on here.
Now we need his Android 21 sequence and his Tifa Sequence too plus his Ursula picture.
Can anyone upload his Cynthia picture?
can anyone upload Sister quality time and Jester's Kingdom: Vambre- Sumo Magicsword please?
>>1895
do you happen to have those pictures in a bigger size?
We also need his Toon Dragon Mona picture
(1.4 MB, 2000x1670, AlexJK1.jpg) (1.9 MB, 2000x1785, AlexJK2.jpg) (2.3 MB, 2000x2033, AlexJK3.jpg)
Hope someone out there has the Sam and Clover comics to add to my collection.
>>1900
Should we get the rest of his Sumo Princesses comic.

And which LWA picture cause he made two.
>>1914
One with Sucy. He teased a cropped pic of it with her on it on twitter.
>>1916

Ok. Say can you get me his Mona Toon Dragon picture if you can and or able to? I don't have access to his patreon stuff and he barely uploads anything on his other sites.
>>1914
I've saved all the pages of Sumo Princesses before yiff party shut down, I can upload them if you want
>>1932
Cool. Can you also get the Mona Toon Dragon pic too after you get all the Sumo Princesses pages if you have it?
>>1937
I don't have that one, sorry
>>1941
Crud. Nice to see the entire comic here but the order of the final two pages are reversed. Maybe you know someone who can get the Mona Toon Dragon pic? And do you have his Tifa Sequence?
>>1942
aww man, I didn't realize I made that slip-off. And sorry to disappoint you again, but the Sumo Princesses comic was the only thing I had, in fact I'm also looking for other CW works too, such as Sister quality time and Jester's Kingdom: Vambre- Sumo Magicsword
>>1947
Hey that's ok. And that's alright someone else would find what I am looking for, and same here but my chances aren't so lucky.
do you have the textless versions of sumo princesses?
>>1953
That can go in a new thread.
>>1953
do you have his latest sequences or did you just have this one saved?
(694 KB, 2000x1295, LucoaJK1.jpg) (493 KB, 2000x1291, LucoaJK2.jpg) (348 KB, 2000x1577, LucoaJK3.jpg)
I only have pieces I was able to scrounge up from this site or Google Images.
>>1956
Wish there was a site or online archive out there that can solve our deilima. Or someone that has saved all of his work since becoming a patreon of his.
>>1966
Nice but his Risky Boots sequence came first. Say is that all you have?
CW made new stuff.
anyone got the futaba wg pic he did?
>>1972
But let's get the previously mentioned missing stuff first.
Comical-Weapon is making his lastest sequence on Picarto.
Comical-Weapon just finished his latest Nessa sequence.
Can someone upload his Martian Bouncey Castle pic please?
>>2060
Thanks buddy. That's a Christmas miracle right there. At least she has a mouth now. Say what other pictures you got or is that all you can get?
Can anyone get his new Risky Blimp picture?
>>>2079
Someone posted it on the inflation thread under uber inflation
>>2150
I'll check it out.

Did he or she post anything else?
>>2153
Seen it.

And that's it? And where did the uploader get it?
Does anyone have Sister quality time and Jester's Kingdom: Vambre- Sumo Magicsword?
>>2172
Or his Mona Toon Dragon picture or his Tifa Balloon sequence and his Squigly pic?
bump
>>2283
do you have the textless version of the daisy pic?
>>2296
We unfortunately don't post the textless versions.
Does anyone have anymore My Hero Academia pictures? There’s a vore picture of Midnight on Patreon.

Does anyone also have Gum Lab as part of Jester’s Kingdom along with Sonia?
Dva Butt Chair Please
>>2402 omg thanks for help a girl <3
>>2516
Also Jester's Kingdom- Futaba and Himiko
>>2517
I like to request Mona Toon Dragon TF and Squigly inflatable decoration plus the Tifa Balloon TF.
I just wanna know if someone has all the Survival of the cutest pages released so far
>>2666
I second this
Anyone got 'Metro Kingdom Parade- Balloon Giants' ?
Has his Kemono Party page been updated yet?
>>3232
Yes. And are a lot of art it hasn't been put on.
does any one have that Bunny hero Miriko weight gain sequence and some of the other stuff from the now gone comical weapons thread?
hey, could someone post that melon bea sequence? ^^
(530 KB, 1920x1320, 1.jpg) (567 KB, 2000x1138, 2.jpg) (813 KB, 2000x1194, 3.jpg)
...or I will upload something savage in protest.
keep thread alive
Has CW’s kemono page been updated?
(90 KB, 750x649, image0-362.jpg) (112 KB, 1000x830, image1-30.jpg) (169 KB, 1000x1316, image2-26.jpg)
Someone on a discord server posted this but in a very low resolution.

Would anyone happen to have the full thing and at a better quality?
>>4689
Let me rephrase myself: Would anyone happen to have the full thing at a better resolution?
Can someone update his kemono.party?
>>5808
From what I understand nothing's been updating on kemono.party for a while. I'd appreciate if people would post his stuff here instead.
>>5825
Kemono is updating slow, so relax
>>5827
Uh, no, kemono.party is straight up not working atm.
For the love of God someone Update the Kimono Party page there’s like 20 new things that haven’t been posted yet
Bump PS I believe there was another Comic involving risky boots and her arch Shantae Comical Did that involved weight gain so if some one could put that up I’d greatly appreciate it.
Anyone mind updating his kemono?
Update kemono, please!
Anyone willing to update his kemono?
>>8669 I second an update to kemono.
Something is fucked up with kemono I hear. Could someone upload the River City Girl sumos here if possible, at least?
>>8711
Go to inflation it there
Comicalweapon is like a russian roulette of artists cuz you never know what he might come up with