/ee/

(1.7 MB, 980x1212, 1.png) (2.0 MB, 980x1306, 2.png) (1.5 MB, 961x1006, 4.png) (2.4 MB, 938x1575, 5.png)
Hi, I'm just a trans gaining weight. I thought I'd post some pics here every now and then documenting my gain, if there's any interest
>>1513 (OP)
We definitely love your pictures here, thank you!
(521 KB, 463x789, 6.png) (1.8 MB, 907x1262, 7.png) (1.3 MB, 968x1118, 8.png)
>>1525
Ok :)

Some more, I'm currently at about 105 kgs (though I'm pretty tall).
So far I've gained about half a kilo a day since I started, I'm stuffed pretty much all the time... In the mornings my belly is a decent amount smaller than in these pics
(747 KB, 826x740, 9.png)
And here's from before I started (20 days ago), I'm about 95kg
>>1529
Do you happen to have some belly jiggle videos? :o
>>1528
You look unbelievably thick and sexy, especially in the third pic. It really looks good on you and seeing how your extra weight is stretching your panties just so hot, I'd love to see more as you grow!
(3.7 MB, 720x1280, vid1.webm) (788 KB, 625x797, 10.png) (711 KB, 516x856, 12.png)
>>1533
I have a few short ones, but I don't feel there's that much to play with yet
>>1535
Thank you :)

I'm going to work hard on getting bigger and try to have like a weekly update on my progress, won't be posting as frequently from now on
>>1536
Well, I'm in love :D I can't get over how plump and cute you are.
Amazing body, take your time, we'll be waiting
You would make me a cute pregnant looking girlfriend. I want you.
>>1541
She's mine!
I saw her first!
>>1592
Delicious.
>>1599
Opps hit the send button to soon.

Those panties look great on you. Your smooth pregnant looking belly really turns me on. I would so make you mine.
>>1592
Damn, you look good!
Loving the pics!
>>1592
You look so perfectly round and thick babe.
I can't wait to see you gain more, maybe soon you'll be wearing Torrid sizes <3
Gosh, you are super cute keep gaining!
>>1513 (OP) You are very sexy. Thanks for posting these. Would love to see more
Hello, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen! (As to my taste, of course.) How do you do? Any updates? Btw, do you post anywhere else? (Do not ask for the link, just curious.)
(3.2 MB, 1060x1446, 11254.png)
>>1963
hi, thank you :) I'm doing well but sadly I'm not gaining anymore and have lost a lot of weight since my last update, it was a lot more expensive than I thought and I've also begun taking meds for my adhd which reduce appetite. I have some old pictures, but that's probably it for me
>>1974
Hi, nice to hear you! Although it is almost a year already lol.
>>sadly I'm not gaining anymore
This is Ok, I think that you have (or, at least, had lol) a perfect body. I am not much into gaining, just admire curves. You definitely have (or, at least, had lol) wonderful ones))
Whish you all the best and, for me, to meet a girl like you once)
And thanks for the photo!>>1974
>>1974
This is Ok, I think that you have (or, at least, had lol) a perfect body. I am not much into gaining, just admire curves. You definitely have (or, at least, had lol) wonderful ones))
And thanks for the photo!
>>1974
And thanks for the photo!
>>1974
Very unfortunate to hear but I wish you the best.
Come back again if you're ever in the mood to start gaining again.