/ee/

(907 KB, 1268x1280, photo_2020-01-18_19-16-25.jpg) (807 KB, 1280x962, photo_2020-01-18_19-16-54.jpg) (841 KB, 1280x962, photo_2020-01-18_19-16-59.jpg) (73 KB, 960x540, IMG_4930.JPG)
It's sad to see that the trans thread got axed. So I guess I will make a new one for myself again. I also recently had my Orchiectemy in December and things have been healed from that and am very happy with the results too. I'm mostly active on my twitter and there are exclusive vids/pics on my patreon too!

My sites:

https://xhamster.com/users/moobdood
https://twitter.com/GainingGoddess
https://www.paypal.me/moobdood
https://fetlife.com/users/9047043
https://www.patreon.com/moob
Hey sexy we missed you <3
>>145
I'm glad someone did :) Remember, I am much more active on my twitter :3
I thought I’d see more of you on bdsmlr. Glad to see you back here. The admin really screwed everyone on the trans board.
>>207
Tbh I kinda gave up on that site? It didn't seem like very many people were on there or cared about my stuff?
>>138
I still want to get you all smoothed up. then take advantage of your big sexy tits and ass.
I love your full body shots! I walked around work the other day with a hard on thinking of the fun we could have!
holy hell you're kinda inspiring. trans here as well. i'm defs keeping an eye on u wow.
you ever gonna post a cum vid?
Delicious tits
>>1006
I plan to, it's just gonna be hard as i can barely cum anymore because of the surgery..
>>998
Thank you for watching then ^^' hoping to get alot bigger
Hey sweet thing, hope you've been feeding those tits and fat ass cheeks, wouldn't want you wasting away <3
>>1029
I can't believe how heavy and sexy you've got. I'm amazed and loved the really hot free clip you posted on twitter too, that belly tho. It all makes me want to breed fatten and worship you so much
>>1140
Thank you soo much! I love how big i've gotten! You're free to fatten and breed me if you want!
>>1197
Would love to see you being bread by the bf sometime ;)
>>998
Nice!
>>1028
You clipped? That's fucking HOT!
>>1586
Yeah, I still got my penis, I don't really want sex reassignment surgery, but I did get my testicles removed. :)
>>2083
We talked here and on various adult oriented social media sites before Covid hit. I was willing to make the journey to see you. Not for sex but to see if you and I were compatible. Then you blocked me everywhere you could. All I need was a no and continue our friendship. I never pushed to meet you like some others did. Even though shit went side ways, I still think you have a great belly and the greatest tits I've ever seen. I wish you well. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
>>2085

listen man imma tell you from experience that what youre doin is a real bad idea
>>2085

I am sorry if I did, tbh i don't remember who you were, i do get alot of ppl who contact me about this sort of thing and most of the time, if I don't know where they are from, I ignore them. But if they persist, I may block them. I'm a bit socially awkward myself and to me it may come across as pushy? i should have specified that I do currently have a BF and am a bit hesitant about meeting ppl i don't know all too well. I do apologize tho for my actions weren't the best way to deal with that. Hope you have a merry xmas. If you tell me your username and on what site i will unblock ya.
>>2083
That's so hot, I was wondering if you still do the diaper thing?
>>2097
I do still occassionally wear diapers yes, but dont really make pics/vids of it.
>>2491
Wow, I love that ass. Side pic is soo hot!
>>2492 Yeah, my ass is fricken huge >.<' It makes finding pants that fit properly hard lol
>>2537
Who says you need pants? You should be able to wear sexy tight leggings all day babe
>>2542
I kinda doubt my job would like that tho? lol plus finding leggings taht fit me well is a bit difficult
>>4588
the bigger i get the sexier right? :P
Those fuckin areolas got me thinking about sexuality!
I made a linktree so it's alot easier to see all the different sites I'm on! Hope this helps some!

https://linktr.ee/moobdood
>>6361
That's really sexy! What's your weight these days?
>>6361
Do you have snapchat dear
>>6364
Im sadly still around 336lbs
>>6365
And sadly no i dont? I dont have a instagram either? Not sure if i should?
Your hot your tits all natural? Setting the bar for boy milkers! Ever considered taking supplements for natural breast enhancement and getting a milk pump
?
>>6449
Depends on what you mean by "natural"? I have taken female hormones for years so in that way, no they are not. But i didn't have any surgery to make them bigger or anything either tho. I do have a milk pump I just need to use it more often. As far as supplements are concerned, most seem to be phyto-estrogens and mimick estrogen and would take up the estrogen receptors in my body that the prescription estradiol (which is stronger) would take up so I don't think those would work for me? Unless you happen to know some that don't do that?
id say dialate and seethe but not even that could fix this hot mess
You are so hot, I love watching you get bigger and sexier even if you havent gained in awhile, I'd love to feed you and play with your soft chubby body. Maybe I'd become jealous and start growing my own boobs too
>>6476
Well aren't you cheerful, nothing wrong with me enjoying myself is there? I'm not hurting anyone, if you don't like it you can keep scrolling.

>>6477 Thank you sweetie! Sadly yes I have plateau'd a bit with my weight. It's gotten to the point where it will cost more money than i currently make to get really bigger? I have enough food to maintain but to really kick off more growth i fear i will need more food money and food stamps isn't a whole lot :c And go for it if it's something you'd want!
>>6603
I know that feeling, I got stuck around 250 and I was just too active at work and kept burning it off. You could get a more sedentary job, play with your ass, and stuff every chance you get! And maybe some day I'll get my own sexy curves. Miss seeing you in pics xoxo!
>>6608
I'd love to fatten you up to at least 500 pounds, I bet that's on your bucket list, huh?
>>6697

I'd love to get that big!
>>6768
Two of my favorite gaining tricks
>ice cream with globs of peanut butter
>heavy cream and flavored syrup mixed in a protein shake cup
>>6608
You're so hot, could you post some recent pics of those sexy bitch tits? I read your Nov 10 onlyfans post and it got me all hot and bothered and now I want to see how much bigger you've become in 3 months
>>7607
Omg you really do look hotter every time I see you. I love how fat and thick those nipples are hun, incredible!
>>7857
nnice just busted a fat nut to these guess im still a bit bi
I can't tell whether this' a hairy girl or a dude with boobs because I don't see a nasty, manly ass.
>>7860

Heh, sorry about that! ^^' I am honored I can make anyone horny tbh
>>7935
Love your pics on Twitter to, been following your journey for awhile. Cant wait to see more of your soft self!
>>8016
Thank you for following! If you want to keep up, I have recently created a discord server in case my twitter goes down because Elon Musk is ruining the site.

TBX2PAp8vn (add this to the end of the Discord link)
As a fat guy with tits I'm wondering if it would be worth following in your steps and start taking estrogen. How was your experience?
>>8149
Hey honey. So it will be a bit of a commitment if you are serious about trying to grow your tits. Even if it's just you taking Estrogen and don't take any testosterone suppressants/surgery. It probably will cause ED and maybe even permanent shrinkage so you need to figure out if it's worth it to you first?
Welp folks, it does appear that BBW-Chan may be going away. Thanks for everyone who enjoyed my photos. If you want to continue seeing my content please check out my linktree below. It's been a wild ride while it lasted friends!

https://linktr.ee/moobdood
>>9274

wow that's some nice growth. did the chest grow stabilize or are you still growing?
>>9276
Nope! Even tho this year marks my 10th anniversary on hormones, they still seem to be very slowly growing?? I dunno if at this point its from my weight gain or the hormones tho?
>>9277
wow 10 years! congratulations!

your side view and your tits look amazing... i would wish you would get bigger and have a few new strechies
>>9282
I am still working on it and my scales are slowly going up! Unfortunately it is getting expensive to get much bigger, requiring more and more food and as we all know, the prices of food (and everything) is rising :c
>>9284
Have you ever considered inserting dilators in your urethra?
>>9287

um well no..that sounds painful? >.<
Dont rub this the wrong way but I'd really like to see you more in a shirt. It really captures your roundness