/booty/

>>354297
Love how literally everything but her backside is obscured in that shot lmao. Just a walking, ultra-fuckable bubble on a pair of tree trunks
>>354300
There is nothing there yet.
We can add on to the thread
Half of us donā€™t got enough meat for all that
11 min for 4 gb wow
>>354329
And that's just for watching a whale strolling through the kitchen
>>354330

Yeah, it wasn't worth the money. :l
Someone call me a retard please.
>>354324
Appreciate it. Did you get anything else from her?
>>354336

Naw.
She likes to switch up pricings on people and cannot answer messages for shit. This woman is as stupid as her ass is huge.

She has been uploading to her OF more frequently if her Twitter is anything to go by at least.
Thereā€™s huge butts and then there are freak butts. Her butt is even more of an anomaly than Randalinā€™s, Jenniā€™s, Sadieā€™s, etc
>>354345
All those women have lipedema. Curvy diamonds got them real authentic meaty curves. If she lipo'd her stomach, her body would be insane
someone told me she doesn't post anymore on her page, just sends ppv messages, is that true? but you just get those messages if you subscribe? so it's whtv she's charging + what you have to pay per single image/video?

seems excessive. I prefer it one way or the other really (free sub + ppv for good things, you can pick stuff as you want /or/ you pay for the sub and that's it)
>>354353
Naw, she posts on her OF still. She has 2-3 minute clips. Just put up 3 last week. But she offers the full unedited versions of each vid for PPV. The edited down clips are actually kind of better tbh unless you REALLY need more. But it's not worth the price.
Why we still posting threads on this fake scamming big fat orca whale hoe nobody going to post any real threads on her just be talking like the bitches on the view about her?
>>354352
You say that like it's a bad thing šŸ¤”
>>354381
cuz she's attractive with the most dominating ass there is, lol

as long as there a single image of her online, it's gonna be shared
>>354402
Thank you you are seriously right every time there is a thread on her there are always assholes to criticize her just because she reacted to the leaks on this site. We don't care about his behavior or his reactions all we like is his voluptuous body, you think the other content creators don't also see us as shit, we don't care we try to post his huge buttocks for free and that's all.
way too much bitchin on this board latley.. lets change that shit up and post some ass my g's.
all her latest of posts. njoy

aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC9qUm1XVkg=
(21 KB, 519x355, Screenshot_23.png)
BIG ASSES--MR.SUPREMO

+18 PARA LOS AMANTES DE LOS CULOS ENORMES.
(+18 FOR HUGE ASS LOVERS.)
https://REPORT MY POST.gg/Qez848uQaG
>>354362
Itā€™s true, sheā€™s not Even cute dude she only get attention because of her massive ass plus she has a shitty personality lol even if she ā€œfound Jesusā€ like the rest of these bitches sheā€™d only be popular because of her ass lol
I got a few customs and some sextapes on her a d d my snap @ t h i c k o r d i e 20
>>354449
Take that scamming nonsense somewhere else
>>354436
Your crown, King. šŸ‘‘
(87 KB, 665x409, bad.jpg)
god damn.
right after i posted my folder she posted this on her of hahaha.
Did not include that 4gb clip tho but i think someone else posted it ;)
_______
But guys for real im fucking loaded with fat ass content and ppvs. Could bump so many topics on here. But i need other peepz to drop some shit too.
If I see this site has more traffic again imma bless ya on the regular ;)
>>354496
Youā€™re the goat respect brother
hallo Erich Von Hinken, ich weiƟ, dass du es bist, an den deutschen Worten auf dem Screenshot, also weiƟ ich, wer du bist šŸ˜‰
>>354496
Lol she's so scummy. Her content isn't even worth the money she charges. Always complaining about leaks like she's the only chick on OF that gets their content leaked.

She's greedy and I can't wait until ppl stop giving her money.

Any Johana Maya content tho bro?
>>354449
>>354547
That Johana is just pure blob just a wide ass not like curvy she got that round nice bubble butt
>>354496
"I've raised prices. It's only fair for me and everyone else."

In what world is it fair to punish those who follow the rules because of those who don't.
>>354555
Well she's curvy to me, and she has a cute face to match
I told you nothing being posted no wins just a bunch a bitches talking and debating like the view. Why did you do a thread on this old obese purple Ronald McDonald monster?
STOP supporting these scamming ass fake hoes and you won't have the problem, you have when they see their losing money they will tighten up quick fast and hurry and post the kind of contents we want to see or lose their onlyfans page. That's how you have control over them and make them do what you want until then simps like all of you going to keep supporting them. Good luck šŸ‘šŸ¤ž
Yo dude wtf are you always know these bitches talk to them you got customs videos and sex tapes on her how, you get them and nobody else got them. She don't advertise or post things like that and wtf is she fucking I already told her once if, I find out. Your a scammer and a liar selling bitches contents and talk bout them, you think your some big dawg with the women. I don't like, you either?
This site needs to be banned it's trash and so is who ever owned it or controls it "Anonymous"šŸš«
How you got sex tapes on her and custom you told people your blocked from her onlyfans. I thought she didn't do contents like that. You need to post them...
>>354566
>>354579
God dam now thatā€™s a nice ass to look at, show the content you so much got
Fuck this big guy bitch
Ok she got some ass but no way in hell she's #1 either. She reminds me of the other Puerto Rican big bitch that has the same attitude (no wonder) but that one looks better.
Let all her content leak, let her raise her prices who gives a shit if there's no more content ever, let the bitch get a regular job, start tricking or whatever she wants to do as long as she comes down from that high horse all the simps put her on
>>354579
>>354621
du Ƥr inget annat Ƥn bedrƤgerier och dramatik, alltid jƤvla och bara agerar som en berƤttigad liten tik
>>354570
We. Dont. Care.

If you so made about her just beat your micropenis to someone else
>>354308
Yeah, but we'd all give it a shot anyways lol
aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC9qUm1XVkg=

how to use this link
>>355075
>43
Ugly ass niggašŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
>>355075
Put yo dick away Frozone
>>355114

Any chance of re up? the link passed away
>>355114
What happened to the folder? Is gone
>>355158
No shit. If ppl are dumb enough to post the unencoded link for her to see, she can easily dmca it and get it removed.
>>355158
Nah man. Somebody else can do it. my connection sucks and im kinda tired of puttin effort in this forum
>>355192
come on bro. one more time!! i will re up in case the files were down
Thatā€™s a pretty spot on drawing.
QmlnTWFydkIgb24gdGVsZWdyYW0gKGNvc3RzIHRvIGpvaW4p

>>355327
Mufucker got too much time LOL
>>355327
I need to see the raw data for this
>>355327
Went through all that and didn't even give us the back views