/booty/

(170 KB, 643x1149, 4.jpeg) (186 KB, 643x1153, 1.jpeg) (147 KB, 643x1153, 2.jpeg) (174 KB, 643x1148, 3.jpeg) (189 KB, 643x1153, 5.jpeg) (155 KB, 643x1153, 6.jpeg)
https ://sendvid. com/1thyg0hd
Nice photoshop but you can't fool me. I wish this bitch would go full on, not gonna lie I'm still waiting lol pathetic šŸ˜‚
does she have any new videos?
(21 KB, 517x344, Screenshot_8.png)
.BIG ASSES--MR.SUPREMO

+18 PARA LOS AMANTES DE LOS CULOS ENORMES.
(+18 FOR HUGE ASS LOVERS.)
https://REPORT MY POST.gg/NsJPPDmcDG
she lost so much weight recently, shame cus she used to be peak
>>354161
How does report my post work??
I am sorry I have never been able to understand how use it or even get access to it.
this is literally a scrape of her OF which is free right now. its all 10-15 second preview clips from her free OF
Yeah sheā€™s lost a lot of weight. I wish sheā€™d get fat again. Also, sheā€™s turned her OF into one of those 24 hour always online chatting bots in the past year.
I was gonna sit up here and be like "she lost weight that's actually really good" because her naturally phat ass from like 2009 was peak, then I look her up and realize she lost weight and now her ass looks more horrendous, honestly I don't know why I still think that she can be a good model, she reminds me of COA (Bodyauty) she had so much potential but she didn't do anything worth while on cam, plus she didn't seem to care about making more worthy content, it's just a shame that she looks worse now, the one time I wouldn't have been upset to see someone lose weight is also the one time I say that she looks even worse, she's a lost cause now, she's riding on those big ass knockers now because her ass is poorly shaped and she's mildly pretty, solid 6/10
(1.3 MB, 896x1152, DD.png)
AI is catching up quick.
>>354201
Yes, youā€™re correct. The verb should agree with the singular subject ā€œbuttocks.ā€ Hereā€™s the revised version:

---

I liked this drop. It features hundreds of video clips of her. She has spent a lot of money on plastic surgery. About four years ago, she had liposuction on her thighs, which turned out to be a mistake because her buttocks now look disproportionate compared to the back of her legs. She has also undergone surgery on her nose, breasts, face cheeks, and butt cheeks, as well as multiple liposuctions on her stomach and legs. She may have had fat injections as well. Itā€™s likely that she is currently using Ozempic.
>>354249
Thats real good, how'd you make this if you did
New?
How did you do this with AI?