/booty/

She will probably never gonna have content, also that ass is all squats. Helps tho that she was fat before
Any socials??
The one positive thing I’ll say being from a Canada is we really got some low key baddies from across the world….she’s from Toronto btw
It's a pity she doesn't do B/G, we talk every now and then.
>>353137
All of them begun like da no OF then creat OF then nude then b/g this's the history of all this ig models who show their asses
>>353141
It seems like her only concern is creating fitness content for women trying to be thick and in shape. OF may be the last thing on her mind, in my opinion.
>>353168
This, also I skimmed through her content. I think she's recently a graduate, so she wouldn't want to ruin her chances getting work. Also her name is Zainab and has the ethiopian and lebonon flag on her profile, so I'm assuming she's muslim.
>>353169
Lebanese even Ethiopian most of them aren't muslim at all bro and she live in Canada bro she will act like white girls and most of muslim who born in USA or Canada even Europe country they says muslim but in reality they r not,, if she's Muslim like u say then why she show up her tits curves and her fat ass to the world just ask ur self, and she dating a no muslim hybrid guy, remember all about money
>>353169
I think a lot of these younger new generation women likely won't do OF. Due to them knowing that their content will easily get leaked.
She's quick to block, I messaged her that I liked her profile and was blocked immediately lol
I just know them city boys are enjoying her.
She has a man….