/booty/

(27 KB, 464x848, preview.jpg) (9 KB, 352x198, 5.jpg)
Anyone got dis bitch latest vid??
Name Te11eBe11e
1=L👆
Why don't you ask in the request thread you RETARDED gorilla?????
>>351764
Bruh why you always comment the same thing lmao you must secretly love black dick or something 🤣
She got any socials?
>>351777
LoL Her insta is legit tellebelle...did you even try?
>>351767
why would you being a RETARD mean I love black dick you retarded baboon???
>bruh
what a FAGGOT word
>>351784
Hasn't posted in forever on there, wondering if there's anything else
>>351790
You love black dick we get dick we get it man lmao apparently you love monkeys as well. Bestiality Billy over here
>>351790
You love black dick we get it man lmao apparently you love monkeys as well. Bestiality Billy over here
Back when Dabblwhisperer (the dude who fucks her) had his previous onlyfans, I bought all videos on Telle but fuck I really should have kept them. There was a 30 minute one of her riding, and a behind the scenes one as well with a side view. Then he deleted all the videos and started a new account. Except he won’t reupload the telle ones. Perhaps she wanted privacy, or maybe they’re dating behind the scenes now. Oh well sucks.
>>352464
Yeah that's a hard loss
>>352464
Dang that's the one I want most. Her ass crazy fat but her backshots get a lil boring... was finally something new out there
>>352475
I will never get tired of those backshots. It’s extremely rare for a white woman to have an ass like this that’s completely natural and doesn’t look like cottage cheese. Yet it looks so soft at the same time, shit is ridiculous.

As for the riding video, maybe I wasn’t the only one who purchased it. At the time it seemed like I was though. Maybe we’ll get lucky and come across it in the future. Crazy I live in the same state as this woman, would love to see what she looks like in person.
>>352476
i got one of the newer rare vids too there had to be like 4-5 total smh
Post it then
He’s not posting nothing lol. These dudes just wanna flex. Either come thru with the goods or shut up.
>>352491
I'd take a screenshot if he can lol
(2.2 MB, 4032x3024, IMG_8785.jpeg)
>>352491 why would I lie about something you clearly want..it wasn’t much that’s why I agree with the other guy..”oh well sucks.”
>>352515
brotha this looks so good we need that
>>352515
Why would you lie about something someone wants? Mfs do it all the time. This don’t change the fact that you’re still all talk and haven’t posted shit. Like I said, come through or shut up.
made a t€l€, join up

REPORT MY POST(/)telleebellee
join the t€l€ gc, @telleebellee
I think SHE probably thought they were dating
>>352531
brotha why did you remove me from the group the only thing i did was contributing content
New link @baddiessonlyy
>>352777
bro unban me whats wrong
NEW VIDEOS PLEASE!!!
More videos please!!!!!!!!!!
Damn she so fire
Any news about her?
We got hella pawgs bbws ssbbws milfs
Join our group b_gm_rvb on telly.
(_ = i and a)
Big_mâ®_vb
On telegrãâm