/booty/

Who is the one sucking dick?
Whos the blonde chick next to t@ra?
(139 KB, 853x1500, Vn3kOLpH.jpeg)
less questions, more wins. I know there's links and whatnot out there
>>351214 (OP)
You faggot ass niggas always posting pictures of black dicks close up. Admit it, you are just in love with the dick as you are with the women in these videos. You just love seeing black meat all over these whales. Pathetic cucks
>>351227

Says the only person in here talking aggressively about dick and not posting up the women....
we have hella bbw bash and other bbws ssbbw pawgs milf gilfs and more wide variety including full length hardcore
join b!gm_rvb on telegraham (! =i) (_ =a)
Bro nobody gettin on REPORT MY POST to hit Marv up. Just post that shit in here. If it get taken down then it gets taken down. I'm just tryna see tara get her big ass clapped by bbc
>>351243
Big Marv is a scammer what he does is sale you videos and pics that’s already been posted on here from older bash trends that got deleted
Are you just posting anything? lol
That's not a bash girl lol
(1.4 MB, 2611x3264, IMG_9818.jpeg)
The bash biggest whores
Looking for Kelly pics/vids. Does she still go to these bashes? Does anyone know?
Is there anymore cherry content or hidden content from her in bbw bashes
Kelly ???
i will start uploading ty to download very quick coz links are temp
>>351296
Nice is there any more pics of her or that's all
i ma still working on posting man. be patient and download everything coz all the links will be temp. i will post a lot of shit here about bash ;-)
>>351298
You a real one appreciate it
Got tar@ k?
>>351296 just when you thoughf you was the ONLY one getting these pics smfh a whore will always be a whore lol
>>351300
man, Tara used to get dicks not in Bash. but at "curvy ventures" she is in the same group of Beth and $herry B00TH. there was a clip of her naked changing that was online and few pics showing her hige wide ass
>>351302
Well somebody said in a the t@ra thread create a bash thread and ill drop a ton of content. Still waiting for that legend to drop
guy, i need to got sure you all got the links
please, whoever opened the links post got it so, i keep posting
Somebody open them flood gates on t@ra k content I gotta see more of them wide azz hips
b!gm_rvb on telegraham for content (!=i,_=a)..
>>351334
Who is she?
I didn't see her b4?
>>351333
This is Candense She used to have 4 clips getting fucked and changing with Lisa
Lisa L had a body on her. A few guys at the bashes got lucky and hit up her big ass. There must be more exclusive vids of her.
>>351358
Do you have those clips? I'm unable to find anything of her...
b!gm_rvb on telegraham for content.,.
Same old....Nothing new lol
I wonder if bro smashed Asshley?
>>351441 he use to date her and he still fucks red velvet too
>>351445
>d/MlyjpU
still he living his best life thought he fumbled the bag when she got exposed to her husband
>>351454
And his ass STILL married to red
Anyone got some hardcore of @sshley?
I always thought Red husband knew… like they had a open marriage or some shit since they are still married
You guys are just posting nonsense now
>>351502
We waiting on you to post something
bump
End of the road
Whole lotta cap in this thread
bump for tara 👍 please come through someone
End of the road lol
Is this thing still up? LOL
What does that pic has to do with bbw bash
Let's see them naked
Do blacks realize all these attractive white women they obsess about, are created from the white man's semen? Ahahaahahaha
>>352474
What’s her Instagram???
test
>>352498
Who the 2nd pic??!! DAYUMMMM! THANK YOU
>>352498
Why its not showing the pics
>>352501
Show me man cause the link aint showing the pics
>>351438

Is there a video to this?

Did Asshley ever do videos with other girls?
>>352501
download all the pics, convert any photo didn't want to review to JPG
>>352500
very welcome. there's more coming. just keep that shit on, and i will post daily. that was just collection. i will be posting slut by slut
You niggas better wake the fuck up or get broke the fuck down fucin with those ugly ass trailer crackkkers.
>>352518
Hot thanks! So who are these ladies?? They don't look familiar from bashes
>>352524
This is how bbw bash threads always go. Maybe one or two pics of actual new bash stuff, mostly old stuff, lots of unrelated bbw pics that are not from bashes. Every now and then somebody drops so true unseen bash stuff
>>352534
hopefully the latter will be the case this time
>>352453
who the fuck is this need more asap!
>>352549
facts i see new pics but no new videos hpefully we get new vids soon
>>352566
Barbie bombshell
>>352744 You got any REPORT MY POST groups I can join with this type of content?
>>352453
Why did Barbie retire after such a short career even tho she stayed big af and clearly still does the thing that made her popular (shelf butt)? Did other Bombshells (Jenni and Diva especially) attend that bash? Will they attend the upcoming one?
BC

gofile.io/d/7DkbBL
Where did you get the bottom right pic of txazzilicious/Lynn? I need more of that photo shoot.
Something new?
Anything new on Barbie B from the bash?
Something new?
b!gm ar vb on telegraham for content.,.
Where are the legends
More??
>>351214 (OP)
There used to be a tel. /e——gram group with someone name phoenix or something… one with people who smashed BBWs like Pear Bottom SSBBW. Is that group still around? Singing Bird was in it etc.
>>354475
Pear Bottom one of the best. Where did all her videos go, and what’s up with the lockdown of Mercedes models videos? Their vids hardly ever get shared and when they do, they get taken down
QmlnTWFydkIgb24gdGVsZWdyYW0gKGNvc3RzIHRvIGpvaW4p