/booty/

Phatness. Do boy cyant manage lol
Amaira Kenz...she retired from the game. Such a shame
>>351045
She still seeing regulars, just need to call the number. She also has a business which includes massages
>>351047 I used to see her last year, her whatsapp stopped working. I messaged her whilst she was setting up her business. She told me she wasn't seeing anyone anymore.
>>351048
She still does when the money is low, she’s even more bigger now. I also follow her on socials. So I used the business line to get through.
>>351049 Lol you mind sharing the massage establishment?
>>351045
lol I've seen her at random events, definitely fat now but the ass still there. I just remember the smell sometimes
A link atleast?
>>351106
Refresh your hotspot, sound upset
keep this thread going... there's more to come on this girl...
Any more vids
(3.7 MB, 1284x2778, IMG_0675.png)
What’s her massage business or number ,so we can slide back ,got afew of my own personal videos from my time with her aswell when she was still about
I heard she a big squirter
Someone give a link to her social or number and I’ll post up full vids ,sharing is caring
>>352416
lol we all got old vids and personal ones. Might book the massage when I’m in London.
Lmao what’s the Snapchat
Someone buss man with the patterns I heard she’s in East London
Guys let’s share her details ,there’s no point gate keeping
Guys let’s share details ,there’s no point gatekeeping
You’re the one gatekeeping lol im waiting for you to drop some content before i give you her socials
Guys share the info, why are y'all gatekeeping?
Crazy grown men acting like they in love with a sex worker lol
she’s retired and she’s not coming back. onto the next one lads
>>352719
We will see. She’s in north west london
She hasn't retired and is seeing few people. By hoarding her details, you won't get free pussy. She is in NW London near Kilburn
>>352729

To be honest she should open shop again the money is low for just a few clients she said.
Hopefully she comes back I miss her. But for now I don’t see it happening.
>>352752

This funny, old pics before the lip fillers.
I’m surprised this page has not been taking down. Usually her regulars report it to her in order to get a free session.
>>352756 Men are their worst enemy. She is very business minded, these idiots are holding out for nothing.
if she sees this, which she probably has. she won’t be coming back
>>352757

It makes no sense. They want to trade information like Pokémon cards.
I remember the good old days when we used to share hoes ,so the whole team can sample ,now no one wants to even give her socials , I need to clap those cheeks again
Give it a rest now please
>>352767

Sound like a fan, please don’t tell her. Let us enjoy her too.
When are you guys going to drop the goods?
They are gate keeping bro ,they don’t want anyone else to sample ,one guy even got emotional saying to give it a rest lmaoo
Guy's drop the goods, stop gatekeeping lol
Sorry lads tried to post but it’s not working ,wanted to show content with big batty ivy
>>353905
Hey bruh could you re up?