/booty/

Wow some pathetic simp made a thread on this thot hoe and it's going to be another dead dry thread posting shit we already seen a million times nothing new smh...
Bigmãrvb on telegrãm........
A friend of mine's hit that a couple years ago over here in New York he said her ass stunk like shit 😂
>>350418
Mussi mad. Nah do dem ting dah. Fiyah.
Bigmãrvb on telegrãm...,.,.,.,
Why is this thread up you not posting no contents it's just a waist of time?
my name a borat
That fake ass web address you gave always giving some bogus address that expired or don't exist 💀💀
Seen her in person and ima tell y’all this her ass is crazy fat. Was at a festival and got behind her on purpose and it is so soft
why didn’t you shoot your shot??
Post her live stream contents or post website we can download them
>>351361
Is she still half-in-half-out about trying to be a hoe?
Stg she either denies she got pics/vids out there or just does bare minimum thirst content.
>>351433
She is all fake Chinese bitch.
The bitch is corny she's a fake ass scamming hoe strictly for the streets I be talking to her on OF and Instagram. I'm a fuck this bitch video tape it and y'all will finally have a sex tape on her, I'm a be the hero, she's definitely about it, she play that roll like all these thots, I'm a smut her and slut her out and fuck the pussy, she call her man obviously, she don't care wtf should I...
I'm a pay for it to "you heard me" ain't no shame in my game, I'm a pay for it and enjoy going to video tape it for all to see. stay tuned thirsty fans! same thirsty time! same thirsty channel! lol 🤣🤣 🤣
>>351342
BUMP!!! WE NEED WINS! CMON FELLAS
(243 KB, 1242x1159, IMG_5318.jpeg)
I have her real number ,it’s for sale for whoever wants it
How you get her number and how you talking to her you let me find out?
>>352078
>IMG_5318.jpeg
Chill with the doxxing bro
When you going to delete this thread is dead like you dead ass niggas?
I remember I caught her ass at the train in NJ to NY earlier this year. I tried to see if I could try to get a candid vid going with her but all I could get was her side booty. I was only able to get a 6 sec slo mode vid of her walking off the train, she lowkey almost caught me.
>>352895
Creepy criminal activity
The bitch a trick ass ho she fuck for money on the down low I came at her once she was with it but tried to scam me for $150 deposit. She was trick'in at one time and still is was scamming niggas. Thought she live in NJ?
Shit the way things now with this economy there's a whole lot of these thot hos going to be trick'in mfs you been wanting to fuck and you can fuck them now. I fucked that big old fat beast @yessica_celym I smutted and slutted nutted all in that big huge fat bitch for $500 for the whole weekend
We got hella pawg big booty bbw ssbbw milf and more content
Bi_mâr vb on telly (_ = g)
She is on REPORT MY POST now selling content and selling meetups but idk if she is scamming or not
Yeah on her REPORT MY POST she is selling content and meets ups but I’m not sure if she just scamming or not
The bitch scamming got a nigga to give her a $150 and he never heard from her again and she got a nigga to give her a $250 deposit never heard from her. Somebody gone split this bitch wig they don’t give a fuck about her pretty face and how big her ass is. You don’t fuck with a niggas money….
I blame you dumb stupid ass niggas for supporting her and letting her get away with what she doing and all the rest of these scamming ass whores on social media and onlyfans. These bitches pick and choose the niggas they want to fuck with and don’t give you the pussy. They want to scam you…