/booty/

>>349853 ok dee dee she dont want u here. Makes two of us
Im in a secret verbal abuse relationship. She dont want ppl to find me appealing
>>349854
Stop Saying Random Shit Retard, I See You Everywhere
BBL?
Your husband fucking another woman. You not fucking him. Let that sting. Get angry.
Worry about your marriage you in other people relationship. You husband dogging her out. I know you see this. Let it hurt
(342 KB, 1920x1080, mia.jpg)
This is hot.
gotta be a bbl, its hot regardless
Is there no sound?
>>349852 (OP)
Theres a reason she doesnt show actual previews to her videos and why she disables her comments. She is an illuionist, a deceiver. Is she hot? Sure. Just that she comes off as a simpleton. Did a bg video her bf aint doing much besides fingering her asshole while she calls him stepbro. Like wtf kind of dumb shit is that? Bitch this aint no corny ass Brazzers video. Get to making some content. Fuck, if your nigga aint getting past your cheeks just have him use a strap on! Okay, enough..
OF like this deserve massive leaks. Come guys let's tech her a lesson
Idk how you bitches get off on limp soft dick.
>>350013
You’re not wrong at all, she’s definitely not saying something. No homo but you can see in the screenshot that dude has a tiny ass dick, id never be soft around an ass like that. Especially if im in the tub with her butt ass naked
>>350036
Yeah I got the tub picture. Same tiles lol my dick got so hard & tall for it
Yes it's a BBL. You can see the fat insertion point scars underneath her cheeks, and there's also four small scars on her back from where fat was sourced. On top of that she probably gained a lot of weight after the surgery.
Hello
>>ladies that limp soft dick is not " getting dick" you settling for less lol
>>350188
Come get fucked by a bull.
Where her xxx video
Fucking scammer is not b/g and she sell it like that
Scamme whore she belongs to the streets
B!gmãrvb on telegrãm..,,,,
This chick is incredibly lazy and a liar. Wow
Stop supporting this Dunce
(174 KB, 1290x691, IMG_8422.jpeg)
This bitch looks like a big ass Arab turkey fresh out the oven
She apparently has a doggy vid coming but most likely another scam
hey just curious im new to khalif and i wonder how does she "scam" people pls lmk
>>350816
Thanks for this but is there any sound
>>352394
Reupload of the first link? it's not working/loading the page
Anyone got her new titfuck?
>>352556
Didnt she have another one and it was a dildo she was using on top of the dudes pelvis area? I love her body but I am not falling for her scams again. Lol
New titifuck video ?
New video ?
She claims she did a tittyfuck video. Anyone get it or was it a scam? She posted a short video of it but deleted it.
>>353727
Yo where did you find this ?
You got the video?
>>353727

pls share if you have the video
Please someone send the video where she is in cowgirl and the video of titfuck