/booty/

(877 KB, 1080x2160, Screenshot_2024-05-18-17-23-17.png) (768 KB, 1080x2160, Screenshot_2024-05-18-17-24-06.png)
Tbh video was absolutely weak ! Needs better angles and need to reck her with BBC ! This was a mediocre performance by the guy! And I can't believe no pov backshots angle or creampie? He came on her ugly ass face 😢 hopefully plumperpass gets her cus bbw highway is lame !
Nice critique but share the vid please
>>349440 (OP)
typical homo nigga, can't handle all dat azz
Yeah ... that scene was forgettable, criminally so. I know it's taboo to say, but one needs some meat, so to speak, to properly deal with these sturdy-built women. I mean, for crying out loud, she posted a video of her wearing Dr. Martens; that was the first warning that a heavy hitter is needed. Don't even get me started on the fact that there was no creampie.

Look to Nasty Media Group (iamateursxxx) and their work with Alex Blair, Kali Kakes, and especially thedummygoof/Luna Da Pawg (which approaches the gold standard for wrangling with thickies in my view) for inspiration. Hopefully, they DM SV on X, build rapport, and crank out some scenes.
>>349485
wants promotion but cant show up for a full shift. Stop hating on michelle she goes to work.
>>349485
I agree, nastygroup much better than bbwhighway, i hope they work with her
>>349485
Definitely I agree the way they be fukin Luna da goof or Abigailbigyella those scenes are awesome
Shares the other one
more please
She have 2 new collab, nasty media group already hit her big fat ass
>>351119
She does have another scene but I can't find the Nasty media one
>>351119
shares the previews at least please