/booty/

Fucked up photo shop.
Yeah she definitely photoshop her photo and when you watch her videos ass is almost FLAT AS HELL
>>349086
Lol pics are all oval in her ass area just warps outward lol
Anyone got non edited pics? Curious what she looks like without shops
She thick but she makes it seem like she has the biggest roundest ass and it's annoying her and her friend
It's just wide which is cool and certain pants make it look fat
Any sex tape or her collab with jade kennedy
shes gorgerous her face with makeup shes is better then 95% of all women with makeup...her body is built like a brickhouse shes perfect now as long as she doesnt put on any more weight..shes perfect right now build for the d
>>349273
Let me look at your bitch then tell you if I want to fuck her or not. Because you know she want me
She do bg? Nice mile body

>>349224
>>349284
Idk you sent her. I just waited to say something lol
>>349096

Following. Looking for her vid too
Just eeleased a bg on 0f
>>349091
Gotta make it look good. How else she gonna attract simps? Like when cereal commercials use white glue instead of milk for presentation purposes? Almost every OF hoe does this camera trick bs Lmao
(1.9 MB, 1284x2275, IMG_1911.jpeg) (1.7 MB, 1284x2276, IMG_1912.jpeg) (1.7 MB, 1284x2280, IMG_1913.jpeg)
Ass is almost very close to being FLAT and she photoshops her pics and look at her video of theses pics she just posted smfh
>>350371 you might wanna look closely before you made that comment
(3.5 MB, 1955x2505, IMG_8894.jpeg)
Look very closely
>>350373
Ahhhhh...you're right. I see it now.
Does someone have the sex tape?
>>350373
Why are you dudes so concerned with her always picking a part women who're doing something with themselves.
>>349273
I really hope she puts more weight she woñud look great that ass will get even bigger
>>350730
She is a problem for sure. What enforcement goes away quietly. None.
You guy's are more bitch than actual bitches in these comments tf is going on here smfh 😫
>>350730
Absolutely, I think she'll look great the bigger she gets.
>>350712
So dumb fuck simps like you dont get fooled. Let me guess, it dont matter if the bitch is flat and morphs her photos youll pay for it regardless because its your retarded imagination that counts lmao
>>350753
Dude probably pays for AI content too
>>350753
Dude...calm down, seriously. Do you really care that much? And yeah, she may tweak her photos a little but there's no denying she's still an attractive and curvy woman. Look at the video clips, still plenty of curve and booty!
>>350792
She's hot, don't care what anyone else thinks. Lol.
Any B/G
(490 KB, 1179x1473, IMG_2658.jpeg) (2.0 MB, 1284x2283, IMG_2657.jpeg)
Yeah she photoshopped her ass in first pic sticks out like a sore thumb and the second is a screenshot I took from the video but here’s a link to the video so you can see for yourself

https://gofile.io/d/4o1Ds9
Her page on OF is currently free
Anyone else really annoyed by her? She seemed rather promising earlier on, but the more I looked into her posts I realized: she’s covered in lbs of makeup. Her ass is borderline flat so she either photoshops pics or gets in the poses to make her butt look bigger. Then she has done many collabs with that cameltoe girl. She abuses tf outta the algorithm so her very frequent posts come across as spamming tbh. To top it off, some of her posts are nasty
Can someone post the BG vids?
da8f60