/booty/

Oh no you dont kingsteph youre hot ticket keeping attention on you
I know for fact that massive ass smells like a fucking swamp.
I am sure she has no socials. She came to the picture because she is so poor that she had only 2 pairs of pants and they are going to make me undergo surgery. There are 3 videos in the official yt channel of the guy. The guy's channel is for somewhat physically challenged people.
>>349063
Yup. from what the last video translated she’s gonna go have surgery and every couple of months they are gonna be reducing and slimming her booty down till she can wear normal clothes.
Llegaron tarde ala fiesta chicos 😂😁
Vietnamese randalin
>>349056
Lol that and dinosaur feet/cankles are some of the things what we must endure
When the booty so fat it physically impairs you
(690 KB, 716x1374, Screenshot_20240512-171347.png)
Here is her TT although she only has videos of her face, if someone can send her messages and have her respond, great, I also have her FB here,
The Mods say you gotta have nude content in order for a post to stay....
can someone reupload the videos
>>349052 (OP)
If she opens an OF boii would she make money quick.
>>349075
Fly out. Pay her make some content lol
>>349232
Unfortunately she's most likely ashamed of her body.

Any money she made would go towards changing herself
(632 KB, 1170x1123, IMG_2305.jpeg)
>>349056
I’d wash that booty off with a luffa and anti bacterial soap…then I’d fuck her in the ass.
>>349328
Can any one confirm this is her before I bust a nut?
>>349329
No it’s not lol just a picture to help get my point across.
>>349180
>>349334
I think she wanted to have a relationship, but most guys only like thin women, so she wants to make her butt smaller.
>>349388
That vid is old not "new"
>>349420
Now I see why ur sister doxxed you. You fucking cock sucker you and your family
her yt and tiktok only has closeup of her face
>>349388
All I hear is nam lam lim-how yuh .. but them hips tho.
She had surgery and got the curves removed unfortunately
>>350401

Do you not realize she's surrounded by:
* An entire country that thinks if your abs don't show you're obese
* Her friends and family that absolutely must have pressured her to be healthier ("You won't find husband if fat!")
* Authority figures (doctors) telling her she *has* to remove the curves for her own good

No one of sound mind can resist having their entire world push them in a direction and decide to do the opposite lol

Anyone that expected this to have gone any other way should take it as a lesson in how society works and learn to set your expectations for next time.
Its hard to find Asian women shaped like "Hispanic" (in this case) because it is absolutely the culture you right. Its more Cute look ( be smaller) than "brick house" look
>>350422
I cannot believe she really had the surgery. my heart is torn seeing such marvelous genetics being thrown away like that
>>350483 give her cum dick she will gain it back in no time.
(269 KB, 399x944, IMG_2446.jpeg) (514 KB, 698x1402, IMG_2448.jpeg)
>>350483
>>350422
What a FUCKING wasteeee all that ass GONE damn…I wish this chick came to America where that ass would’ve been appreciated smh.
>>350542
Not one of you asian dudes got family over there to try And link up for the community!!? Come on! Its the nba finals!!!' LETS GO KYRIE IN WATCHING YOU!!!!!!!!
She's a teenager
Before and after pics?
Wooow fuck those retarded asians for this
I'm sad to hear about this. This is why I compliment women with curves like that no matter what and make their day better. I'm sure other women would be happy to hear about themselves looking good in spite of what society says and does.
Anyone have News about her ?