/booty/

Oh.. her ass used to be bigger them that. For a brief moment lol
I never understood the point in purposely gaining all that weight just to lose it. She has permanent stretch marks and looser skin now and her ass isn't even a shadow of what it used to be all for a few tens of thousand of bucks off horny white knights?
Shower video?
>>349055
In my divorce upcoming folder
>>349057
Go put on socks why you outside bare footed. Make me want to fuck you in the scraper
Lock your doors tonight unkown
She's mid now
I confess Steph has been getting a little more bold and showing those tits. Slips and see throughs. I would love a Steph nude shaving in the shower video
>>349062
real, saddest weight loss in history

>>349073
thats pershepahni or whatever, not steph
>>349067
Yeah bold alright. You see what im seeing. Either dumb or mental lol
>>349073 Im craving chocolate milk suddenly lol
>>349045
Bitch went full backwards Freezer, "this isnt even my first form".
I understand losing weight because of health issues, but this slut doesnt give a fuck about that, she is real close to becoming a crackwhore.
Dumbest bitch to ever walk the earth. Go back to turks
Bigmãrvb on telegrãm for wins
Dont trust her. She trolls everybody. Since she seperated with her husband she went bat shit crazy trying to ruin everyone. She even cut throats for a small financial gain. Im going to kill her career with one blow.
>>349377
Lost weight excessively
She had the potential to be one of the greatest, but she failed when she lost all that ass, she fell off and she don't have no one to blame on her downfall besides herself
she was a con bro!
>>349451
Rich wife cover up to distribution of cocaine. Man we been doing it since the 70s he thought hahaha
>>349377 This bitch just like many others live in my building in Dtla. Not gonna lie, a lot of the these instagram hoes look burnt out when you actually see them with no makeup. Its badder bitches working at my local Starbucks
>>349468
Her face mid as fuck but I will still hit it when she ready lol
>>349102
Crazy some women think like that. Know they can get thick on command lol some bitches just get fat & sloppy
Your baby mom be giving me it. I be pounding her ass out
>>349592 cant stop pounding out your baby mom when she comes to neptune city
Yup its her. Your husband fucking that hoe still
>>349936
She got no shame showing up to other mens houses in g strings and thongs lmao
>>349036

Who has full sex tape?
>>350114
This live with the weight she had before would have been amazing
>>350748
Do you know where to see that short called X she appears in??
Crickets
New link for sextape?
>>352505
yeah got a full video?
bump
hero??

@ssohol!cs

cc/2024/08/home-w-king-steph/
>>353775 Its fucked. Make a gofile or MEGA
Bump
Bump