/booty/

She looks like Steph Kegels.
Morph and angles 😆
>>346952 (OP)
My top 5 favorite. Sexy asf all around. Not feeling that tattoo over her stomach tho. But that ass is gorgeous. Idc about the bbl, it looks good either way.
You a grown ass man. You had sex with less then 20 women. Want me teach you how its done??! Ill show you how man do it! Im in the mood this year been a while!
mid face but that ass tho
>>348297
Nice drop Bro, Got more from those TXT link files???
>>348307

Sometimes I wonder if people know how much of a virgin they sound like when they say shit like this. That or they have just the tiniest dick on the planet.
Morphed
>>348425
Why u quit the bank they found out about your nudes? Oh butt plug had an opinion.
Having lesbians daughter most men can deal with. But raising sons to be faggots. Thats suicide waiting to happen
>>347675 realistically her ass is mid too, she barely knows how to shake it and her proportions are kinda misshapen
Yall crazy as hell. Them proportions are just right and she's pretty. You niggas think every bitch should look like a 20 in the face
>>348745
Take ur ass back to the ghetto with your sewer for as drinking supply. Mid faces
Are you fucking my wife?
she has a butterface but fuck that ass is amazing
not the most beautiful woman every but far from ugly
Anyone know her measurements? Her ratio is hypnotizing.
she was fire before she signed her golddimes deal, she got another BBL I think her 3 one then got her stomach tatted is like WHY.. your ass was fat enough why are you going for more I feel like these chicks have mental issues and don't realize they ALLL are going to have health complications in the near future its just not being documented on purpose so they can keep getting these surgeries..