/booty/

Holy fucking shit
IDC what her attitude is like. I still like her better than the horse face
If she would chill with the filters and the slow mo effects it would be somewhat decent. Thank GAWD for "other" sites so we can get previews before we waste our money
>>344956
On god why do bitches think this shit is attractive.
>>344941 (OP)
Why do they always have bad attitudes
Her ass is super fine btw
she is hot as fuck, perfect legs and booty on her. i hope she balloons another 300lbs at least, i want to see her get as fat as she can. she'll be better than bobbi jo if she keeps inflating
>>344957
Cause they are insecure
(465 KB, 534x945, [g]_filters.png)
>>344956 >>345019
>Cause they are insecure
yes, the watch me, but don't look at me game.
many amateur models start like that. some will stop hiding behind filters / titles / emojis / weird cuts after a while (Randalin), some not.

personally, i prefer to have access to filtered material rather than no material at all. but at some point i'd like to see the real deal.
>>344941 (OP)
Usually im not into ssbbws with the exception of Lagurl and Randalin... but this chick... omg shes pretty and she can show it off so good. Delicious
>>345128
Veronica. Fucking bitch
>>345113
She is HUGE, yet all I can think of when I see that is I hope she gains hundreds more pounds and expands that shape.
>>345128
Randalin's ass is more jiggly This girl's looks more dense and fatter.
Hope she gains more and makes it bigger
(803 KB, 864x1189, IMG_2154.jpeg) (537 KB, 1170x1664, IMG_2152.jpeg)
>>345665
I definitely gotta go miss blue over Randalin…ANY DAY. A pretty Puerto Rican with a fat 70inch ass is not something you don’t see everyday…you just know she got good pussy…
Anything new on her?! She is probably the thickest queen ever!
She has the biggest ass EVER! I would pay for her OF if it's active.
Where can I find her free shit? Her big ass is ridiculously amazing.
Is her ass 100% or this is another great morph work?
Looks somewhat morphed
She made a big splash when we all found her and now, nothing new for weeks. Did she quit already?
(294 KB, 720x1104, 2.jpg) (312 KB, 720x1104, 1.jpg) (287 KB, 720x1104, 3.jpg) (351 KB, 720x1280, 4.jpg)
Not morphed. She's ALL legs
She looks so damn juicy
>>346587
When I was a subscriber in March, she said I think she was sorry for the lack of content between her work and I think she's preparing for her wedding. She seemed to be saying that you had to be patient until you got married.
Wow what a body...lucky man whoever is marrying her 😮
Anymore pics of this bbw queen? Or where can I find more
Her big ass must taste amazing! 😛
>>346669
She spit pussy juice all over my dick. Never wore rubber
She would make a killing with a big ass doggy clip
What's her socials?
Her body is so ridiculous and sexy that I thought her body was actually morphed 😋
Need some more please 🙏🏼
Yea her big ass and legs are sooooo thick!
Where's big Marv with her sex video 🤣
>>346773 we all want to know lol
Heroes out there!
>>346637

Yea I'm sure it's hard work making a 40 second video filmed on a iPhone 4 and applying a bunch of stupid ass filters 😐😐😐
Filters?!? So her big ass is morphed?
I got some custom content and a backshot vid on her add my s n a p @ t h i c k o r d i e 2 0
>>346940
Long or bitch big. How do we example this to the irish coomers
I got content hmu B1GMÅRVB (1 = i) on tele
You know there's content when Big Marv pops up 🤣
Can we get a real hero out there?? This is one unique huge ass we got here!
Any heroes out there other than Big Marv?!?
Bigmãrvb on telegrãm for content
When Big Marv has content you know it's time for another hero!
Any more photos or vids from the big ass bbw?
Bigmãrvb on telegrãm for the wins
Re-up!
comer mierda Puta
Bigmãrvb on telegrãm
All these old big fat thots with the leftover pussy and ass got attitudes because of the piece of shit niggas they fuck with and you simp niggas gas'i. em got them thinking they the shit. In reality they ain't shit
>>348633 yup they keep simping for a nobody with a nasty attitude due to the men she let's in her life and blames everyone else.
Vids?
It's annoying she she never freaking posts. I need more of her thighs in my life.
Has she ever showed or said her weight?
I wouldn’t pay for cityseducti0n OF the bitch a fat fake ass hoe she play hard to get talk to and pick and choose who, she wants to fuck with. The bitch strictly for the streets a stuck up old fat hoe
I definitely leak cityseducti0n contents just because of her rude smart mouth nasty attitude fat fuckin dick eating trick bitch
(517 KB, 1179x954, IMG_2511.jpeg) (169 KB, 1179x317, IMG_2513.jpeg) (716 KB, 1179x1009, IMG_2512.jpeg) (677 KB, 1179x953, IMG_2514.jpeg)
Yo crimeypr does the same comments in every single thread, this man is mentally fucked up you need help bro, get a life.
>>346616
One of the hottest there is. Too bad she never post shit