/booty/

(1.7 MB, 1693x958, dvvfdv.png)
Its been years since yall people are on this site and STILL using the same garbage sites, where anything can be deleted instantly.

The same shitty sites all the times, where it gets deleted in a matter of hours if not minutes, by either the model requesting deletion or cucks reporting it.

Same for these retarded sites like Erothots, baddiesonly, thothub, and all these other trash sites where 99% of the videos are privates.

It says you need to be an active, you subscribe, and still won't let you watch as you need to be accepted as a friend by the cuck who uploaded the video, of course, the mofo never accepts any friend requests.

Stop visiting these sites and giving them revenues, always use an adblocker, so they get NO money and they fail.

Same for the retarded decoder links which even monkey can decode, how the hell does that help? Any idiot with a 5 iq can figure out how to decode those things. It doesn't prevent shit from being deleted.

Not to mention, is not so much the girls having it deleted, but cucks who download the content, then have it deleted, so they can sell it online.

Its 2024 and still using the same shitty sites to upload content.
>>343383 (OP)
i'm sharing your frustration about the inadequacy of file hosts.

which, of course, leaves the question: what better alternatives are there?

many have been discussed and tried, most come with their own issues.
* torrents suffer from ip-address leakage when users are not protecting themselves adequatly. also they die too quickly due to a lack of seeding (hit-and-run leechers)
* gigatribe was slow, not very practical and also suffered from download limitations
* the FOD array way a clever download system, but it needed a server in the background, maintenance work and was too complicated to use for some less savvy anons

this is more than the typical booty-topic, it would be a great topic on >>>/gen/ .
Yo I'm old school and I'm hip to everything on here except I still don't know how to decode
>>343397
decoding is getting out of fashion quickly, because it was more of an annoyance than an actual protection.
base64decode.org