/booty/

Overrated and boring. BBLs don't cure everything
>>343182
Agreed. I think she went too big, makes her look like a clown
>>343176 (OP)
This bitch look like a regular middle aged white lady with a botched bbl. Not sure how these niggas be gassin her big face self on social media
backshots videos?
>>343466
Change “middle aged woman”’ to “middle aged man” and you got it. Also her body looks like a human ant.
show picture of ur gf or wife/cuz i dont think ur having sex with any women hotter then this chick lol
>>343600
Right! There also keeping this thread alive by trashing her. This thread would have been dead days ago
lol
>>343608

Oh man god damn!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She's a scammer, resells old vids and ig content and way too overpriced
>>343682
This is actually true, i bought a $65 ppv of 4 videos and 3 of them were videos you can find of her tagged on IG
>>343690
Can you post them for curiosity sake
This how it crazy she’s on TikTok live right now doing her dishes and putting her groceries away and people are gifting her shit
>>343721 he not even clapping that shit, sad
>>343724

Is that her man clapping them cheeks? For some reason, thought she was married
>>343721
What the fuck is this retard doing? White people are not beating the can’t fuck allegations with this shit
>>343849
Yelp that’s her husband
>>343849
Nigga how else you think these bitches get their BBLs? It aint them that pay for it.
>>343849
You can tell she got that cheap BBL because that nigga on that sextape had a cheap ass $70 Invicta watch. Aint no way they went to a good surgeon.
>>343915
This is why you should of got the other bitch pregnant instead. She woodn't do that to you thats disrespectful in plain sight.
>>343914
Listen man we left maggies that night we went in the bathroom. All I heard was cheeks getting clapped by the front door down the stairs I thought it was you. Tried to tell you. But you still married her
>>343917
Not going go deeper. But from the bathroom to the front door stairs someone was clapping that shit. Loud. So choice is yours cant say I never did u solid
>>343918
But when u said it wasnt u I stfu real fast. But after seeing this photo. Think you should know someone is fucking your wife.
U should of stayed with the white bitch her grandfather left her $2 million good thing you had her kids lol
(296 KB, 1290x988, IMG_6782.jpeg)
I love seeing post like this lol Goodluck arresting us retard
(250 KB, 750x605, 3.png)
>>343940
2 cents with my suspicion.

in another thread we already established that OF has this reporting system where a model can report any user just based on her suspicion.
so, even if she has no proof / facts, just her suspicion, OF is likely to block that user just to keep her business.

if that's true, it's a very shady policy. going around falsely accusing and threatening people based on no proof might blow up badly for the model and OF.

if this Berry is intelligent enough, she'll think twice about "legal action" against her paying customers.
(250 KB, 750x605, 3.png)
2 cents.

in another thread we already established that OF has this reporting system where a model can report any user just based on her suspicion. so, even if she has no proof / facts, just her suspicion, OF is likely to block that user, just to keep her business.

if this turns out to be true, it's a very shady policy. going around falsely accusing and threatening paying customers, based on no proof, might quickly blow up badly for the model (and OF).

if this Berry is intelligent enough, she'll think twice about "legal action" against her paying customers.
>>343940
She should be arrested for charging for that shit 27 second video
ham and cheese vid? iykyk
(551 KB, 991x1267, IMG_6813.jpeg)
Just going to leave this here
>>343958
Bursting out like desert eagles hahaha
(482 KB, 1284x2067, IMG_6258.jpeg)
Damnnnn for 1min 38secs for $55
How to upload from OF
Ant woman got an certified ugly face but most you niggas these days would fuck anything white with a big ol botched op
>>344065
Sound like we getting the type of ass u never had HAHAHA
Ass fake or not, doesn’t matter because a shit would get sucked out of her
>>344009
Why is that niggas dick peeling? Lmaoo
>>344129
So much booty. But u staring at dick
>>343600
Dawg, you are tripping if you think this woman is anywhere remotely close to hot. Sure she has a huge botched BBL, but that don't make her hot. It makes her a freakshow
Ant Woman! With some linebacker shoulders and chicken legs.
Please drop them sextapes
This guy still living with my wife thinking its all good. Dammnit ben what's that movie lol
what's this body type called bros?
Definitely has weird skinny legs
Bitch is ugly as hell her body is so busted even with fake everything it’s falling apart yall bums paying for it hell no this bitch is garbage her ass is literally the shape of a brick 🧱 looking like a shitty diaper stop making these worthless washes up old hoes rich
>>345438

"stop making these worthless washes up old hoes rich"

Too late for that!
Dvdvdvvddvvdvdvd
Yzbbzndj
hollieberryyyyyyy is she a scammer? She is always active and her content is overpriced asf. She even msgs weird too.