/booty/

Every few months this girl gets a new thread and it either sinks straight down to the bottom of the catalog or has virtually no content published.

Her coomer got updated about a month ago and that's about all that's new. Hate to say It, but if there were a sextape (and no, not the shitty bj video) it would have already been leaked.
>>340762
simps these days need to rise their standards. Don't be entrapped within the thin veneer of addiction of sex-less(or no-sex) whores.
And thats all I need in the equation to know 99% of dudes who get these women dont know what the fuck to do with them. 99% of ppl dont know the stock market. Much less useless penis sperm donors let alone dont know what to do with big booty women thats why I take all your hoes because you fools are to dumb to realize & execute. U look down at the pavement when u walk past another man. All I need to know im on top of all of you. #ruthlessboss
>>340768

post your real life wins or stfu
Not giving money to a hoe who only twerks
😳 how old is this broad? and where she from ?
She's from Vancouver CA most likely in her late 20s
She’s 31& while she does have the goods she is one of those chicks that is in LA fishing for a pro ball player type;NBA/NFL. Doesn’t reply to dms otherwise really at all AND has shitty content to top it off lmao
>>340846 Sounds like a white boy having a cry because she didnt open or read your instagram dm.
>>340755 (OP)
begging thread to begin with, going nowhere
Seeing as this thread is unlocked I might aswell give this small update.

She's got a 'podcast' in the works called 'thick girls have feelings too.' I'm dreading seeing whatever retardation it'll be.
>>344039

Where did you find out and when/where’s the podcast going to be?