/booty/

She runs her OF so shitty it's annoying!!!!!!!!! First of all she doesn't want anyone to post about it and has a disclaimer on her OF saying you're not allowed to talk about it. On top of that she has comments turned off and she probably doesn't answer DM's so you can't tell her what you'd like to see. And if you follow her on social media she is always talking about "been single (insert number of years)" like she doesn't entertain some local dipshit who is probably a door dash driver and a weed dealer. I don't think there are any good wins for her cause the videos are always short, the angles are always poor and the lighting absolutely SUCKS!!!! If she would listen to her subscribers without that stupid wall she has built up she would actually make a lot of money but nope she wants to knit mittens for fucks sake.
>>340550
Classic "decent" whore. lol.
So fucking decent, the kind of bitch you bring home for X-mas.
spankbang /87on4/video/pawg
That's what they ALL do. Crappy content, zero customer interaction and/or won't listen to customer feedback, crazy potential to make so much money.

I'm convinced women are dumb or don't care about making money... or both
Agree. Her OF sucks she just post 1 pic or short vid a month to keep ppl hooked
>>340577
Women are dumb and don’t care about making money bc they live on easy mode. Men in general are so desperate and horny men will line up even for a disabled handicap bitch.

There is a solution to this but it’s practically sci-fi so no use discussing it.
And would it be too much trouble for her to just measure her ass so we know just how big it is!?!?
I got her content hmu on telegr_m bigmãrvb (ã = a)
Bigmârvb on têlëgrãm for pawg/bbw/ssbbw content
(894 KB, 896x670, hips.png)
>>343076
true, those extra wide hips are really inviting
This fucking bitch doesn't post jack shit anymore.
Join bigmãrvb on telegrãm for pawg content..
I wish she posted more or at least answered DMs, with a body like hers she could be making so much bank!
She got the face only a mother could love