/booty/

She back?
Where’d this come from
>>339104
REPORT MY POST2EvbjlDejVVNTU= happy decrypting
Does she have any socials?
Did you know she's returning when you made this thread? She just posted new on insta. Seems like much of weight loss.
I also remembered seeing news of her arrest due to drug use related (on this thread, but nvm)
Gate keep all personal info. Last we need if for her to go MIA on socials because of these horny ass kids
>>339654
Do you any other socials?
of: c0r3y_k1v
>>339708

Where’d this come from?
>>339088
some of this shit is obviously not even her lmfao
There's pics of her gaining a ton shortly before she went dark on wg related reddits. She was insane fellas.

It's like the library of Alexandria burned to ashes all over again, but for white booty lovers.
>>340472

I’m guessing that vid posted was her when she was heavier? She looks massive
We need that fuck video she looks thick!
>>341149
Its a wedge for trump. I concur.
>>341396
Betting this is the loser who made this fake Onlyfans promoting, she had one taken down already, get a job
>>341443
>>341443
Pll have jobs. Working from home making $16-$22hr GET A CAREER!!!!! The real bums who slave for trickled down currency
>>341443 ppl work from home making $16-$22. So I can say this. Get a career? Fucking real bums settling for trickled money just to mortify ppl who cant help them self
It’s her. She posts non nude vids. They suck. Don’t buy.
>>341500
Post screengrab of goods
>>341500

Her ass look good clothed at least?
>>341500
How do you know it’s not fake? Anyone can steal pics/vids and create a page. Unless she comes out and confirms it is her, then this is all speculative. Or if she does a ‘live’, then I’ll believe it.
>>341565

The OF profile is verified and you have to submit ID and I think you have to do the whole camera thing where you have to show your face and submit the in app pics so it would be pretty hard to fake it. If it was a OF without the check mark then it could be fake
It is literally verified by OF. They’re sticklers about making sure that the content being presented is owned by the actual person. I also, doubt that people are getting the vids that she’s posting from an outside source. There aren’t any of these current clothed twerk videos anywhere else.
(14 KB, 85x128, IMG_7856.png)
>>341573

Is the full version of this also posted on her OF? She looks fucking massive … the way she squeezes that gigantic ass on that chair
>>341500
Pics? Let us be the judge
No goods from the new OF? Someone’s gotta be signed-up. The like count keeps climbing so bro’s are def joining but post and media count hasn’t changed for over a week, despite who ever is runnin the page is checking it multiple times daily. Are we sure it’s her really??
>>342109
And this bitch I walked right past her in the open. Phat booty. I dont bother women with they momma
(218 KB, 675x821, IMG_1824.jpeg) (1.8 MB, 1290x1515, IMG_1823.jpeg)
She’s not bbw anymore. Please let this be the last thread of her
>>342832
still thick. Smaller & thinner whores have been in this chan also, yet people are fine and don't complain "those aren't bbws"
she looks thick n fine to me...i liked her before she gained all that weight she was getting too fat..not everyone on here wants to see u simps worshipping 300 350 400 beast whale pigs
(185 KB, 865x1080, corey-k.jpg)
Gentlemen there has been a startling development.

While researching Mrs. K I found this image in the archives.

She utterly dwarfs her! Who the hell is that woman?!
>>344677 how do you know this is her? We need her vids of her taking BBC.
Her new onlyfans is garbage just 10 second twerking clips
I been wanted to drain my balls in this hoe. She's from kc and I have heard some crazy stuff about her
What about the tape? Is that non existent
>>342115
Go do your homework how these teenagers find out about bbwchan lol
(71 KB, 720x1280, photo_2024-02-26_20-22-45.jpg)
Bump, we already seen some of the pics, I heard theres new twerk vids as well, somebody must have something?
(67 KB, 720x1280, photo_2024-02-20_08-40-31.jpg)
Looking for this vid also, I think its an old one? Its not among any of those posted here or that can be found elsewhere though
But if she wants to make money doing non naked vids she should really become fat again. I mean most men want to see naked, but if she went on the weight gain train she could make big bank doing non naked vids
Bruh I just wanna see her ass cheeks clap nude or not
Wowza
>>345115
Bro every bitch have a story. Most of u niggas fucking them not doing nothing but warming up the walls for a bull like me.