/booty/

ask in the begging thread, retard
It's about time she created an OF
It’s trash it’s literally her tiktok videos, boujee ass bitch think she’s the shit, doesn’t do customs, doesn’t answer DM’s and says she’s only posting at the end of each month and won’t keep videos up
>>338375

Her page is fine someone has been leaking her videos recently so she had a fit about it, I assume she was on the verge of deleting her page. she took some videos off then put them back on after she calmed down
>>338399
Glasses bitch I have those 2 videos chocolate
>>338406
Taking someone to court built on accusations is waste of poor plaintiff time and money LMAO
She sounds crazy tbh.
Notice how she hashtags everything she post #viral. She all fucked up in the head. Her ass big as fuck, but her face and teeth can make you go soft.
>>338463
Lmao did she just copy and paste someone else's copyright notice
DUMB FAT HOE LOL
She’s dumb af and definitely has some trash pussy. Only gets attention cause she has a massive ass, she’s ugly af to. Her page is trash bro fr fr doesn’t even get nude and she think she’s good enough to only post once at the end of the month??? FOH you can sub the butts page for $30 and get mad content with no pay wall
>>338487
This is why women need pimps honestly they’re just too retarded to do this shit
Anyone have this forum video? This a preview?
I have her videos
Hmu
Bigmárvb on telegrám
(á = a)
>>338689
Idk who needs to hear this but the year started today. What energy you put out. You will get it back! Careful with your energy!
>>338739
The site tells you how, and the instructions are pretty simple to follow
Her brain must be as big as her teeth
Can’t see the RAR file. Needs a diff file type
>>338947

so it was you who made her go crazy
>>338954
Did you just start using the internet? Smh.
Its 🗑
But thanks for the upload
>>338972
Now only if her content was actually enjoyable
Anyone else get to see those vids? They don't work
It’s not that much different from her instagram or TikTok so I don’t recommend wasting your money, but if you do got a few extra bucks to spare she has some videos you probably never seen before and good fucking Lord some of them are pretty good. Like this woman clearly knows she got a huge ass, but honestly her content just needs to be more spicy and less lazy.
>>338972
Thanks for the upload!

But is she actually trying to make money of this shit??? I hope everyone unsubscribe and force her to make decent content or just leave!
>>338992

you do realize the reason people are fat is mainly due to being lazy
>>339060
Nigga obviously, that’s not the main issue here tho. There are people waaaaaaayyyy fatter than her that put out better content, Shanon Marie Ssbbw, Sadie Summers, AngelSnowCake, and Bratzdollz are prime examples. She literally has no excuse.
This ugly old obese looking bitch is smelling all that big fonky smelly nasty discusting ass. She thinks she's something there's apps you can download and still get the videos.

That's what these dumb ass hoes fail to realize and I got one of the apps got all her videos from onlyfans she tries to protect
>>339074
Shes not ugly and yeah youre stating the obvious about her being obese. All the females posted here are obese. However, it is fucked up she is monetizing on videos we can see her post on her other socials. You can tell she is inexperienced and shy. The least she couldve done was share those videos on her twitter first and then move on to onlyfans to show off more extreme stuff. I just think that she has no idea what she is doing and needs to back off onlyfans until shes ready to show bare ass, titties, or even hardcorse.
>>339078
lmao she's delicious as a bbw with ass for days but let's be honest she looks like a horse
Any good videos or just pics?
Roast session going on in SSBBW thread
Nah dude, she's a total butterface. People only pay attention to her because she's more ass than human
She's ugly AF stop lying, and she has a weird ass attitude any time you disagree with her she'll get mad & block you, i told her I liked her outfit and she immediately said she was talking to someone, like bitch who said they wanted to get at you I just liked your outfit, she's a weirdo with no rhythm put a video out mad at people for asking for an onlyfans only to turn around and make an onlyfans gtfoh.
(661 KB, 720x1266, Screenshot_20240106-181101.png)
The old ugly big obses bitch thinks she's doing something by not posting half pix and vids not showing her face. This the internet your stuff going to still be leaked regardless you can't stop it. Keep dropping wins wins videos and pix do the research wins wins!
Yo some bitch ass nigga snitch how did she know about this? We need a hero drop them contents
>>339154
No face? Thank God cus all we want is that huge ass! Not ur ugly face 😭😭😭
>>339154
Damn too bad them horse teeth was the only reason I was watching
I want to see all of her face to leak more photos and videos
Wtf she talking to somebody bitch rejected me she do got a fucked up attitude all these big fat nasty leftovers bitches do. They pick and choose they fuck with naw you ain't gone do that to me bitch. I already told you what it is if I find out!
(1.0 MB, 1080x2460, Screenshot_2024-01-06-20-36-46-033.jpg)
I'm a fuck boy all I want to do is fuck the big fat whale bitch and fuck her in that madsive fat ass and suck my dick. That's what she needs some dick, I'm leaking her shit
Idgf about that ol ugly horse teeth cockeyed I just want to fuck her slut her out! that's what you do to a big fat bitch like that and she'll love that's what, she wants that's why, she's acting tf up
What's your REPORT MY POST and how do I get a DRM to download videos where to go on my phone
What's your REPORT MY POST name and how do I get DRM on my phone is there a app to use what?
She's ready to show all the butt naked ass titties and pussy. She's definitely ready to show the x-rated hard core explicit stuff the bitch a whole cold nasty nympho freak. These bitches play that game they not bout it fuck outta here!
She’s got a nice face, only issue is she got a long ass head and enormous teeth but if we don’t see it anymore then I honestly couldn’t care less. Her ass is what we got our eyes on so I don’t know why she keeps playing these stupid games, she would literally make millions if she would just stop the bs already. But it doesn’t surprise me she’s this super dense, all hoes are. Their even worse when you prop up their egos, then they wonder why dudes treat them like shit.
You lame pathetic simps stop proping these thot whores ego you making it worst. You giving old used beat up leftovers a little and they pawning them self off to be great. It's fuck and sad when a fat bitch act like this play this game they the last ones that should be this way
>>339173
Yet here you are on a forum asking for content of said washed up hoes, maybe don’t try throwing stones at mirrors or you’ll miss your reflection. But yeah, nobody should be proping these bitches up. They too narcissistic and big headed, especially the big ones. Hands down the worst, hopefully if word of antics she’ll actually get smart and tone down her attitude idk.
>>339177
Lol dude look at the ID's he's the same person over and over in this thread. He's already subbed to her and screenshotting content.

He goes batshit crazy on Johana Amaya threads too, but although he's subbed to her he never shares the content he has.
She has a shit personality and attitude, all we want from her is her massive ass lol she’s to stuck up to think we care about anything else. Get your feelings hurt girl we ain’t no simp ass niggas haha
You don't worry bout the IDS or johana bitch you pussy ass lame simp nigga scum like you are bashing these bitches but yet you want to fuck them and see their shit. I'm a find you and expose you to all of them everybody let them know you stealing their contents and leaking them
>>339223
K, for what tho? Like what would you even gain from that? You know they all know this forum exists right? “I hope she sees this bro”
(1.7 MB, 1080x2400, Screenshot_20240109-104625.png) (1.6 MB, 1080x2400, Screenshot_20240109-104619.png) (511 KB, 1080x2400, Screenshot_20240109-105325.png)
Someone's a big snitch she just posted this on IG so she definitely knows. Lol crazy part is she doesn't read these & say to herself why are people saying these things about me she thinks people hate. She doesn't understand that her attitude is really like the best part of her.. ASS.. TERRIBLE ATTITUDE. she thinks someone being truthful is being disrespectful and she'll block you if you disagree with her, also he uses of language is ridiculous lmao just had to stay in the DL? 🤔 YOU mean on the DL, I had been laying in the down law huh? LOOK SINCE YOU ARE READING THESE IT'S REAL SIMPLE BEST THING ABOUT YOU IS YOUR ASS, WE DON'T NEED OR WANT TO HEAR YOU TALK, WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR BELIEFS OR OPINIONS IT'S MUTUAL YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT US WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU JUST SHOW US THAT ASS GET YOUR MONEY & SHHHH MS I DON'T & WILL NEVER HAVE AN ONLYFANS ONLY TO TURN AROUND AND MAKE 1...NOBODY HATES ON YOU BUT SERIOUSLY YOU NEED AN ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT BADLY & IF MORE THAN 1 PERSON SAYING IT IT'S PROBABLY TRUE.
>>339398
LoL look how upset this dude is, what a cuck 😅
>>339406
Cuck or not he has a point, she refuses to take criticism and continues to lie about her issues with have with her while never learning her lesson. She seemed fairly cool the first time I followed her and now she’s exposed as a full blown out cunt, the fact she has this much time for this type of nonsense makes her look like more of a bigger loser than us. Now Diamond or whatever your real name is, if you see this thread. Just learn to take criticism and do better, that’s literally all we ask. You know the real reason we follow you
Yo you bitch ass women stfu stop talking bout this bitch and post her contents this supposed to be a site to get contents from these bitches not a gossip columnist
If she’s still on here put me in the screenshot!
>>339406
A cuck cuz I keep it 💯 gtfoh lmao 😂 I'm not upset at all I just point out what alot of people know & say lmao cornball >>339406
>>339442
Stop crying either post something yourself or stfu about what other people do
Who got the latest one she posted she showed a nipple?
>>339674
Why do you keep talking to yourself in this thread dude. And clearly YOU have the vid because you're subscribed
Go to the thread on the ssbbw board it has everything
bbw-chan(.)link/ssbbw/res/102820.html#footer
What good is the fuckin web address when it's posting the same blurry video. She got her tits and face blocked out?
This ugly fat animal looking whore is delusional. I bet not one of the guys here would dare to be seen in public with her. We only want to see her ass online and that's it. Personally, i wouldn't mind seeing her ass without her head.
>>339698
As gratitude, I confer upon you the blessing of the star of your choice for the next 3-6 business days and all raffle tickets I find at bus stops, in perpetuity. Shalom.
This web address is broken ain't shit it don't let you download nigga post that video
How come this ugly fat huge cockeyed bitch contents hard to find. Y'all simp'n...
>>339689
Goes for alot of big booty women. We just want to fuck no be seen with u.
Bitch you know, you a nasty freak hoe stop pretending and post them x-rated photos and videos where the $$$ at
I slut and smut that big bitch out, I have her knees suckin my dick, swallowing my nut at the same time and then fuck her that big gargantuan fat ass nut in her butt
>>339398
Do women really think being sex performers, worker's that men will be respectful and leak their content. What year did women think that? Honestly what year did women expect that. All whores even the married ones are the worst. They have so much secrets to hide to keep that marriage going
Nobody wants to see blur out videos it's a waist of time.You post the real ones...
All she needs to do is get naked and shake her ass. any one of her followers acting like they care are just entertaining her stupid thoughts to keep the content rolling
>>339855
I mean she will eventually.. idk why her goofy ass is beating around the bush.

Until then, I will leak all her bs content until she gets serious about putting out good content for ppl's money.
That's the game these thot whores play that game to feel wanted special liked and pump they ego instead of dick pumpin them
>>339858
Maybe it'll smack some sense into her, I mean people would still leak them but I won't be complaining
Who got this video we need to see this bitch naked....
(583 KB, 720x1059, Screenshot_20240117-171706.png)
Who got this video we need to see this bitch butt ass naked showing everything off it's a matter of time before she gets with the program instead of acting the way she do. She won't win...2d62f6
The lieing big fat pawg bitch said she's going to start showing her face and her videos without blocking, she a fucking liar. We know who you are and still leaking your contents what's the point you dumb fat stupid bitch?
She definitely looks better with her clothes on
We need moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore
>>340195
Can we use gofile instead of wetransfer? I’m late to the party so everything is expired
>>340952
Don't worry, I will re-up everything when my sub expires.
>>341097
Wtf do you idiots want?
Everything she's posted is mostly all I really wanted. And she's moving in a forward direction at her own pace. Like how depraved are you low lives? Calm the duck down and go outside.
>>341100
She won’t fuck you simp
>>341097
Damn her genetics are insane. Easily 350 lbs prob damn near 400 lbs and her gut isn’t over her knees, she’s below six feet and her ass is relatively smooth and firm.

Most women at her height and weight would be shapeless blobs.
Do she got a coomer party yet
>>341097
Thanks for the upload bro.
>>341218
Yes I added her. It skips her DRM posts tho, but I upload them here anyways.
>>341252
Hey I remember that couch & booty shorts
>>341254
I do. All of them. Busted alot of nuts to it
>>341254
Its doxxing cant post the fuck videos sorry. Be back in april going on vacation
She worried about contents being stolen and posted but she not giving nobody their money worth posting videos and pics no face and blurred out. I'll report her as fraud get her banned
It's just a matter of time before she post the kind of videos we want to see and show it all off. She's easy playing hard I'll have that bitch to do porn for me, I smut and slut her out! She's porn material period!!
I don't understand how the fuck can some of you guys get off to these landwhales, it's a fucking landwhale bro!!! And no, i don't like those anorexic skin and bones type either, but man, this is a fucking Quasimodo!!
>>341257
>>341259
ugh grandpa, you forgot to take your pills again. here.
>>341260
Uh oh guys it’s the boner police and he’s super concerned about what men are getting hard to. Definitely not a faggot!
Sniff Sniff 👃💩 I smell pussy oh that's Anonymous should of known...
if you don't like them that big then why are you on here
Their parents didnt love them growing up. Dont expect anything. You think to yourself be better for your kids. Their god isnt real. But my god is
Anyone have her latest Live
>>341427
She didnt go live, something is wrong with her foot, so she says.
I love thick bitches but I hate thick bitches who think just because they have a few orbiters they're a celebrity and not someone with a fat ass we like to beat off too.

Problem is they don't play their role and go off script
>>341639
I'm liking her so far, but it is unfortunate that there's the stereotype of the dumpy Latina aunt who thinks she's t3h-fucking-smeckz and won't stop perreo dancing at granddad's funeral. Good thing it looks like she's generally turning things around. ☺☻
>>341112
Bitch I don't wanna fuck her. I'm just not a pathetic dog here begging for scraps acting like I'm not just as worthless as she is.

Shut the fuck up and sit down like the dog you are.
>>341685
Damn who took something from you? Lol
>>341728 (Cross-thread)

Im definitely subbing now, this is what I’m talking about showing and shaking some ass. none of that lingerie where she’s covered up I love it 😍
My sub expires on saturday and I won't be re-subbing to her because it's not worth it. Hopefully someone else can continue dropping her mid content.
Any possibility of a reup?
>>341097
Are you subscribed to Bro?
Yo..bro drop exclusives some wins I want to see this big ol fat huge bitch butt ass naked titties, nipples, pussy, ass, and ass hole?
In have her videos
Bigmãrvb on telegrãm
Transfer expired why you posting expired transfers?
I have her content
Bigmãrvb on telegrám
I have her stuff
Bigmãrvb on telegrãm
bigm@rvb on t3l3gr@m for her content..
i have her content hmu b!gm@rvb on t3l3gr@m
New wins?