/booty/

Damn that booty got so phat I found it lol
Of course it was mid. Why would I smoke you out on my top shelf buds for free lmao
Ass cash or grass hahaaha
>>337486
True ! got a couple old nudes. ass is nice, but not worth all the lazy 😆 even the $$ shit was mid who has better shit
>>337494
Got a nude of her standing in the corner wall of her room white panties. Thought I wouldnt find it. Hoes dont get top shelf for free
>>337496
LOL feel free to post it if it’s real and I wouldn’t count it as a nude if she’s wearing panties lol just topless at most
Any nudes from before?
Nice kitchen but zero exotic cars outside fuck out of here lmao
>>339523
DROP.. no mega link for her? why did she stop making content she was just getting good
I’m not sure if there’s a MEGA but I’m pretty sure she stopped because she was being harassed or something she was just lazy with posting
>>339974

There was a guy who used to harass and threaten EVERY white model with a big ass. Of course he was black and a former collegiate football player so they would usually fall for the bait. She was one of the idiots who fell for it so don't believe the sob story about harassment she fell for sweet words from a muscular guy who slid in her DM.
>>339980
What you said doesnt matter>>339990 and for damn sure what you think doesnt matter youre nobody.
Where did you get that ??, Damn, hidden content right there
>>339523
>>339523
Where did you get that one?!?. Hidden content right there
>>340514
😁😁 I got some exclusive stuff from her, trying to see if anybody else has some stuff like that
Does anybody got anything else?
>>340541
Her fridge is in her room. Whats so exclusive
>>342000
Lmao the mini fridge!! But yeah I don’t think she has nudes