/booty/

πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
She say she will never do it πŸ€ͺ
Next time I hope Valerialcala
I think it will just be the same as the instagram subscriber content
>>336918 (OP)
$16 a month to watch this lazy bitch dance like an idiot? Pay money to watch the same shit thats already on her socials for free? Man these hoes are fucking losing their brain cells.
>>336973
no one is forcing you to pay my good friend

don't obsess over a woman you hate and move on!
>>336986
Even her daughter really thicker like snicker 🀭
>>336987
Awwwww come on human trafficking isnt souly focused on girls. Boys get grabbed. Trying focus on one gender 😈
>>336973

they aren't losing their minds at all...lot of horny stupid men will pay for nothing..dont blame her for trying to monetize...ive seen her tiktok and it seems she puts too much value in her big long ass face..she needs to focus on her ass more...either way not paying for her or any of these hoes
>>337006
Oh yeah its obvious the simps are the reason these hoes are doing this shit.
>>336975
A woman I hate? Nigga are you stupid or are you dumb? Id bust all nuts on that ass any day. Problem is dumb fucks like you that dont see nothing wrong with that. If she were taking dick or if she were shaking her ass in a thong and posting explicit content weekly id say $16 a month would be worth it for those willing to pay. But obviously idiots like you see no problem in paying to see the same shit she posts for free on tiktok
>>337138
>>337138
Why don't you just add her to coomer party if you don't want to pay for her stuff and be done with it
Any wins???
>>337150
Are y'all going to add her to coomer party
>>337137
Niggas will go β€œsHe dIdNt hAvE To pOsT tHiS aT aLl! thAnk YoU GodDeSS” and then stupid bitches with eat it up