/booty/

Bitch doesn’t post shit…
zero wins, does the same dumb dance in literally all her tiktoks
(2.1 MB, 576x1024, Valeria Alcalá.webm)
She's promoting her butt, she needs to open an OF, most of her followers are men and she knows they're following her just to see those hips
(103 KB, 576x1024, 1.jpg) (99 KB, 576x1024, 2.jpg) (97 KB, 576x1024, 3.jpg) (94 KB, 576x1024, 4.jpg)
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn
>>336810
True. But if you scroll down enough to cut her face off as you watch the video is somewhat better lol
>>336653
>>336896
Her nudes actually exist…even photos of her bent over from what I’ve heard even videos when she was 18 and when she was 21. But a group of guys horde it like the holy grail…
>>336932
Prob doesn’t exist then, or they’re not sharing it so she doesn’t back out of the game completely.
You married her just for her to stop sucking your dick. Moron
>>336932
I thought it was just rumors or photoshopped pictures
Show her your dick claim her or shut up
She seems morphed
>>337042
It's well documented she morphs her appereance/ She's a bigger fraud than Ben Simmons.

>>336947
Meds. Now.
>>337359
Looks a bit like her. Where you get this???
>>337359
Save before she delete lmao
It's not her
Her name is Sharon Michel, Ramirez sang on her Twitter
Everyones woman with an large soft phat booty want to fuck me. Cool with me. Since I dont fuck with nobody.
>>337511
Wow, I’m so turned on by your comment on bbw-chan. Please come fuck me aanndd my wife. I’ll even pay for your flight and accommodation
>>337580
Wow, I'm so pissed off by your comment on bbw-chan. Please shut the fuck up. I'll even tell you to fuck off and go fuck yourself.
>>337597
Damn, but y tho? I offered you to come over, and now you’re telling me to stfu? I offer you peace and friendship, then you throw it in my face. All I wanted was some company
Lets go for that walk so I can fuck you behind the bushes. Then fuck you up your butt so you got to take a shit.
>>337993
will it be him? the mf lucky one whos pounding her?? It was that photo alone..
>>336932
No way what’s your proof
Any b/g?
>>338549
You're serious 🧐 bro, she doesn't even have an OnlyFans
Damn!!!
>>337993
You guys have to realize that some of these guys that date these IG models a lot of followers. make enough money and provide them with the money to keep them from making only fans or going into Hardcore content. Some of them don’t even want them even to do soft core stuff And provide enough to get them not to do it while ignoring every request in the DMs to make hardcore content or Even read DMs from male content creators including the top ones. The boyfriends or husbands that are usually OK with it. Typically don’t make enough to prevent them and are usually OK because the money are coming into the same household plus they know their options are very limited usually to upgrade . Some men just want those intimate parts to be just for them, and not for the world .
>>341984

Why she even show her ass as much if she does if she’s not thinking about/teasing the idea of spicier content? She could be making a lot of $ by doing content.
What is her goal if she’s not building up to selling spicy content? And why does she always laugh at the end of her ass shaking/ass showing videos?
>>342820
She craves fame, she's obviously a spoiled slut and her family seems to be wealthy or at the very least upper middle class. One of these day shes gonna mutilate herself and have a flat ass because that makes her "feel better and confident" or she gonna go full Kelly divine.
>>342925
So using sister as subliminal weirdo
Surely some of yall frequent Valeria’s subreddit. Wtf is going on with it? Many of the recent posts are of other women, not Valeria. Also over half the posts are in Spanish but here it’s all English
>>343380
She's been pretty inactive since she got a BF, who obviously told her that her sluty videos dont bother him while dating, but now they do X_D, ofc. Basically the dude is insecure and trying to jail her at home. She's from mexico, thats shit is still accepted AND defended there. Her family wont protest the idea too much, specially when you consider the alternative, having their daughter whoring on the net.
Problem is, you cant turn a whore into a housewife, this isnt gonna last, but yeah, she aint gonna post for as long as she is dating this dude. Good for them.
I only hope he doesnt keep her against her will, that shit is common there, i wanna see more of dat ass in the future.
Who are yalls other favorite big booty IG Latinas? Mine are Daniam and Lisy, although they’re much older. Who are some around Valeria’s age?
>>345008 (Cross-thread)
Nothing will ever come out from this girl. Same tiktok poses and Catholic girl written all over her