/booty/

u guys wish she instead deleted large number of medias from her page and increased the prize smfh bitches when broke they go that way
>>335958 (OP)
Time to update the coom for archival purposes!

If anyone's subbed, plz!
She's šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„ too bad her content sucks.
She's BEEN quit. "My manager" philko bitch ass been reselling the same shit for ages. It's her fault too cause she been silent on it. Such a fucking waste for someone who was like the top BBW chick
>>335994
I can already tell. You like to blame everything on other ppl but yourself. This isnt me projecting. Just going off what you wrote. About someone u dont know or has effect your everyday life. get help all of you on this wwbsite Before I flip one day and kill you all this disappear
Ok Kelsi šŸ™„
>>336033
It was either you or her. Didnt know if I wanted blonde or mixed brunette. No pull out
>>335994

Yeahs she was the last of the dumb bitches who let Philko ruin their entire online presence lol Philko is running around in 3rd world countries filming with the locals so heā€™ll probably end up with HIV before itā€™s over cause you can tell the women heā€™s shooting with are working girls. Dude was a real scum bag honestly he wanted to have every model come through him and he be their voice and presence online. Basically a manipulative predator who couldnā€™t get laid in America so he ran to Russia and after they ran his ass out of Russia he went to other less civilized places. He ruined Full Moon and he almost ruined another but her name escapes me at the momentā€¦ she ditched him, got a Russian boyfriend and Philko never mentioned her name again cause heā€™s really just a pervert and a coward. She went on to make huge money on Onlyfansā€¦.
The tapes are garbage water angles and refuses to get better good riddance she can go have trash sex with her handicap man off camera
He's not a witch. These women choose to use people like him cause they are lazy AF. What puzzles me is why would you get someone who doesn't even like big women to manage your shit. It's like getting a vegan to run my McDonald's.

Then when your actual fans is like... yo, we fuck with you (FM), we want to patronize your shit and pay for shit, you disregard everything they say.

Then philkos bitch ass... ok you're controlling her shit... why act like it's actually her? Why resell shit over and over again? Why turn off the ability to comment? Like that's a GRIMEY ass business practice.

The only thing I can guess is she dipped out a WHILE ago... but then this broad did a video claiming that she was still behind the shit... so once again... F her for contributing to the scam.

2 scammers together

Lost a lot of respect for dude. He was one of the first dudes on that passport bro tip YEARS ago... but this shit is just sad and such a waste
Retiring?
>>336051
Associate degree college thesis on how you feel about another man. Cool story. Bro.
Who's her boyfriend?
>>336051
1000% the truth. She could have been absolutely huge. She has one of the most epic bootys ever and she was too stupid to sell it on her own. Partnered up with that fucktard and has blown ever being successful. And if she has been a willing participant in him selling her same shit from 10 years ago, then fuck her too.
Waste of potential
>>336414
Your wife isnt a waste. But we waste our semen in her,
>>336415

Shut the fuck up Philko no one likes you not even the women you pay for sex loser lol
>>336415
Some of yall niggas got problems
>>336488
Israel should be destroyed tbh
>>336489
Jewish media controls every news outlet on your tv screen and social media platforms
Va finest šŸ˜‹
Someone should put all her content on a Gofile or Mega
>>335958 (OP)

I have her 3 vids of hers that havenā€™t been posted but most of her earlier hardcore content is posted on erome
>>337254
Well... post them lol
>>337254
hit me up on d!$c0rD: #Reiner1544
we can both trade her contents there i also got goods
aHR0cHM6Ly9waXhlbGRyYWluLmNvbS91L0JZZzNqZzFXIA==
keep this one alive
aHR0cHM6Ly9waXhlbGRyYWluLmNvbS91L0FNNjN2czly

her latest hardcore
she deleted all her stuff thats all i still have feel free to share more
>>338403
Saved all of it through the years knew she would.
>>338404
Good for you bro. Any possibilities to throw her recent ones from this year?
i also had mega worth 300 medias but it was taken down :(
Any actual good sex tapes from her?
>>338402
King shit. Thanks my man.
Can someone provide a link to her latest sex tape?
>>335958 (OP)
My god she put some serious weight on towards the end, must have been over 300lbs
(450 KB, 720x1280, Screenshot_2024-01-03-04-43-38-28.png)
This one is my fav from what i had of her before recycling...any saver can upload it here ? Im pretty sure it was somewhere in web dk where exacly
She's already quit right? Who keeps reuploading her material
yes she retired but still reuploading her old things for little high price.. i know someone here must of gotten them for free or at least cheap price.. still waiting for that hero to bless us
thread up for 1 month and still no wins damn
It's philko milking her old shit over and over again and she's allowing it.

Waste your money if you want. Just Google. Her shit is all over the net if you want it that bad
Is she single now? Or no?
Are we witnessibg downfall of this lengendary thread.. damn at least give us something to leave with
Any wins guys ? I need a mover here
BigmĆ£rvb on telegrĆ£m
I have all of content
All the vids, still trying to get all the pics
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZkQzlFUjBJMWRubE1abk0xUlM5bGRURT0=
also give it a couple minutes, its still uploading
One last reup please šŸ™šŸ™
Pleaseeeee re up