/booty/

That ass is thickness perfection. Really hoping there are longer videos out there. She is another one that only posts 10-15 second teasers on her OF.
https://reddxxx.com/u/curvymusclemommy
(405 KB, 1500x2119, IMG_2976.webp)
>>335746
Hold the pancakes, I thought this place was for fat asses?
(22 KB, 1200x675, IMG_2983.webp)
>>335780
like a carpenter's dream "flat as a board and easy to nail."
I mean, I can see that in most of these photos her ass doesn't project very much into the Z-axis, but calling this booty flat is just stupid.
She's nice
>>336138
please dont bring mathematics into this
>>336138
>>337119
Nah She's actually thick it's just that we people are so used to seeing fat girls with humongous asses that girls her size don't seem to appealing.
(I know I'm wrong for others it's just what I think)
>>337128
my personal gauge for thickness is this. if her thighs are touching when she's standing or if her panties disappear into her crack making it completely invisible then that's just enough meat for me. she seems to fit that bill.
Shut up u losers and post her solo content ppv
(4.2 MB, 357x640, 216354270.webm)
she has huge potential. her frame is meant to grow into bbw. i just want her to bulk up all through winter. if I was her bf I'd put her on a all-fat diet lol. just sticks of butter and some meat and dairy. she can lift if she wants but only once in a while to distribute the fat evenly. by summer she'll have the most rounded plump body.