/booty/

Anyone down for a three or foursome
>>334665 (OP)
always amazed when a thread of her pops up. Crazy thing was she was hotter and bigger in college.
Damn she still active, keep em coming
Thats all i have of her. She doesn’t post shit. Her OF is a waste of $$$
Jeez what a body, thought someone would have wifed her up by now.
Anyone has her sex video?
I don't think any sex video is possible though
She def has one
>>334673
Haha wiu? I wanted to fuck her so bad but she does not fuck with white dudes at all
You needed to tell us that? LMAO
>>334666
love the shape of that ass
Is her OF worth it?
just swiped right on her on a dating app; no match yet.
Stop sleeping in the same room with ppl not having sex with you. Its not cheating if you're not being submissive. Allowed to get sex else where.
Total waste i posted all her wins scroll up. Thats all she has
Non of u bitches got a booty that hang over. Big booties that hang over ONLY.
>>334679
This has to be her or a troll account πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
>>334824
Add her page to coomer bro. If you need help, I got you
Imagine emptying ur nuts in this babe πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦ id creampie her definitely 😁
Yes I would & will lol
(85 KB, 678x1280, photo_2023-11-12_11-09-36.jpg)
Hello guys for all her fans for annyone got her content let me know if annyone wanna trade her content Ive got many vids more than 70 ppv brand new 2023 most are nude πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž @ghtthe
hey, some T3legram group of bbw women, booty
>>334763
WESTERN! hell yes. Higgins hall.
Need more TBaby
You still want some. Because you been distracted by bullshit lately. The dick is huge & wet.
>>334763
fat white bitchez are being racist against white good looking muscular man, they go after black dicks and they got dumped hard afterwards, Damn the world gone insane
>>335010
Written by a black woman.
Doggy styling her big ass must be great!
>>335071 all I heard was twerking. Yet to confirm the jiggle
Bump for her sex tape!
She needs to cut her stinky hair this is corporate america not your fucking ugly country you whore
How's her OF? Worth it?
>>335061
At least she dresses like a psychologist.
She was thick as fuck over the summer time. Them lose to much weight to fast out of no where. Now she got big dick in her butt
So. Whats next since I told you I know about your sex tapes. I want to fuck you . You deserve this big dick in your guts
Bump her OF videos!
>>335233
Dawg this is a white woman over 30 her standards are retardedly high and she’s dying of cope she’s not gonna fuck the barely literate schizo
Over 30?
She looks like she can be 29
Bump her OF sex tape
It's her birfday!! πŸŽ‚ πŸ₯³
How's her OF???
Any heroes out there??
Tell you fake booty wife to call me back faggit
Let him fuck your your woman. Just cut both of them up & burn them in acid. No one will find them
Everytime you blew kisses you made me want to fuck you until your pussy is soaking wet with cream everywhere
>>335796
Imma tell you, she hasn't updated shit since three months ago, last post was like October/July.. She doesn't give a shit, obviously gets her money from somewhere else.. Lol I hate it when some of the more negative niggas on here are correct but some of these women just stick their ass out and then make a fortune -- that's just the truth, not even resting on laurels just putting in the bare minimum effort - show ass and titty and then rake it in and act all high and mighty when someone takes the rug out from under em.. I say fuck it.
I hit that. We both live in Chicago. Didnt know she had an OF though. She's been trying to lose weight
anyone have any vids?