/booty/

No problem
Just found out this girl was 17 when she was selling all this stuff thank god I never bought anything from her she just turned 18 a couple months ago
Whats her OF?
(1.5 MB, 1080x2400, Screenshot_20231025-074643.png)
Welp whoever said she just turned 18 is a liar and y'all some snitching mfs but she doesn't care and she shouldn't considering her stuff got purchased so it wasn't stolen. But she even said she was 19 now about to be 22
(2.1 MB, 1080x2400, Screenshot_20231025-163207.png) (1.6 MB, 1080x2400, Screenshot_20231025-163217.png)
She's crying again after she said she didn't care about her stuff being out now she's hurt people are talking about her, so she's not going to make content anymore... Until she needs money then she'll be back. Instead of opening up an OF and doing things right she makes 5 sec vids and charges a grip
You already know how she got in. Someone saw her talking to me on the stair master LOLOL
>>333622
Again? She always posting her cashapp asking mf to buy her and her other broke ass friend drinks or dinner lmao
Someone drop her sextape to really piss her off
she's a real one for not caring that her shit got leaked for free. Could be making double what she makes if she just opened an onlyfans. Her fatty is one of the best out right now. I would let her sit on my face no questions asked.
>>333633
She really dont care her tape is leaked on facebook lol
That would of been two baby moms on the same sqaud sheesh. Close call
She's a real one but she says she's not making more content because people talk about her... Gtfoh not bcuz people share her stuff but because people talk about her, that's not a real 1 that's a sensitive emotional crybaby
These broads are so dumb. This is free advertising. I've discovered so many new women that I never would have discovered if it wasn't for sites like this and yes I've subscribed to many, bought vids, and paid for customs.

Stay a secret cause most people are NOT gonna spend money on shit they can't verify is good... IE a leaked vid/pic or the very least a GOOD preview vid not some text description or a 5 second clip
I guess she's really done, I just saw on her Twitter that she's finally done mainly because people are talking about her, my thing is this, your content was always lackluster, you charged so much for vide that were not long enough, some of your stuff was decent and your ass is definitely the Star of this show, but for you to get upset BECAUSE you put out trash content and you know it, kinda whack
You don't have to look on Twitter to confirm her post is right there lol mr I just saw her on Twitter. I posted her actual post she's done until she needs money, notice she didn't delete her Twitter
Yeah imma need a re-up sheesh. Please.
(93 KB, 554x1200, F2uCSqqXQAADaLA.jpg)
Okay since they're deleting post and shit, here are some vids that got deleted with the mega. Bump for a re-up please and thank you
Big booty antics lol
>>334380
Bump for these, we really need more of her stuff
🤣🤣🤣 Simps gonn be simps. Ludicrous as always🤣🤣
Up those vids man
>>335369
Phat ass booty. Know exactly what u doing. Because I did it to u and u see it works lmao
bump i missed the mega 😢
Bumping for the re-up.