/booty/

>>332988 (OP)
Well, after the 3 years shes been around without any kind of REAL b/g content, I wouldn't think so.

The most b/gish thing she's done is when she was a gold dimes girl and blew the owner on cam, though you've likely already seen the video and how bad it is.

And then the next best thing is when she let some (supposedly gay) guy eat fruit off her ass... Probably shouldn't talk all this much for a thread that always gets deleted for whatever reason, but she's been leading her subs on a string for a while now.

AND she's playing the 'reformed whore' act, Because the sum of her insta stories is mostly her infant nephews or some altruistic quote.

TLDR; This woman's content probably hasn't improved and the best shot you have at finding any good b/g content is from her bellamygoddess days.
Facts ^
Asked her for a custom she never responded. I let my sub run out cause there was nothing really of substance on it
>>332995
I began to notice some of these chicks abandoning their OF or turning it over to an agency. Either they are reposing old content or they wont do any customs. But wont shut down their OF to get those few dollars that come in.

If she doing 'reformed whore' act she got a man floating around but they never can leave the life.
(110 KB, 1080x952, Screenshot_20231020_114831_Chrome.jpg) (109 KB, 1077x976, Screenshot_20231020_114801_Chrome.jpg)
>>332995
Slight update, These are potentially b/g videos but needs some confirmation. Wouldn't get your hopes up since GD content is as dry as bone.

>>333016
I doubt she has a man around, She's still following the gold dimes dudes personal account and follows a bunch of dudes who've probably tried her out. Then again, she follows her own father on the same account where she posts her ass so I can't be sure.

It's such a shame that she makes such little content, and whenever it gets put out it's weak.
Chelsey is one of the most wasted potentials ever, big perfect booty and only does twerk vids and neglects her OF most of the time. Airheaded bitch is in her 30's too and doesn't act like it, it's a damn shame
>>332995
why is seeing another man fuck a girl such a requirement for y’all to get off. complainin about her clapping and spreading her fat ass just cuz there’s not another guys dick in it. weird
Dont leave your bitch round me . Im going to fuck her real good. Pound and beat her booty cheeks in so good. Until she is sweating & her pussy is queefing. Just might put it up her butthole
>>333051
Good point on boyfriend in the wind comment. I just seen a few scale back on OF when they have a baby, get a man, or get burned out.

Rule of thumb: do not buy any content if it doesn't have a preview because it is a 99% finesse. If they can't put a preview on it than the juice ain't worth the squeeze.

It's a shame but it is reality that's why they are in the hoe business. Working other jobs require discipline does take too much brains to sell ass. I seen sloppy work from the best of them and they overcharge.
>>333051

I don’t have them but I’ve seen them and they’re not b/g instead they are cheesy groping videos.
>>333168
The issue is she's not even burned out. She could be doing way more than those shitty dildo sitting vids or those clap vids that there's like 1 million more of. I only hope that she realises how much money she'd make by making b/g, Or at the very least, More content outside of clapping.

>>333175
Thanks for the response, But I think that's the last nail in the coffin for there being any genuine sextape that is actually posted. We can remain hopeful but it'd probably take a miracle to find somebody who actually has anything like that. I mean, It tool like 2 years for that BJ vid to come about and even then that sucked, No pun intended.
The OF model just proves women are lazy ass scammers.

Ima stick with clips4sale, manyvids, and the FEW OF chicks that post worth while stuff and actually LISTEN to their customers like Sabella
(907 KB, 1080x1920, RED DRESS.mp4_snapshot_00.03_[2023.10.22_04.51.00].jpg) (624 KB, 1080x1920, RED DRESS.mp4_snapshot_00.14_[2023.10.22_04.51.44].jpg) (673 KB, 1080x1920, RED DRESS.mp4_snapshot_00.23_[2023.10.22_04.52.38].jpg) (774 KB, 1080x1920, RED DRESS.mp4_snapshot_01.24_[2023.10.22_04.52.45].jpg) (499 KB, 2880x1920, 12eb3de0b21ea212cb79069e88a568e17fe399fe01e8c17115a3455245b86e36.jpg) (603 KB, 2880x1920, adc136ee6806baa278ba07bcd0ef1d8269104699d7d293bfca0a4faf36bc8c25.jpg)
>>333181
Not going front that dump on _ _ _ _city and
_ _ _ _ gram was dope, but then again I didn't buy them and don't know the price.

The solo stuff she does now is decent just need to extend the run length to at least 5 minutes but she not build like that.

You'd be surprised how much they get burned out. Competition is fierce plus they go for low hanging fruit. Plus many of them trick on the side. All it takes is steady group clientele or one sugar daddy and it over.

Anyone got more vids of her in the pokadot dress?

. >>333189
Add VikingAstryr to that list. She good with feed back too.
>>333288
Eh, I've never found the majority of her content any further than decent so I guess your right.
Anyhow, enough talk. Here's my contribution, Not my files or vids.

aHR0cHM6Ly9idW5rcnIuc3UvYS9iZG9DVFdSbQ==
>>333391
Damm, where'd you find this?
I can't imagine it's OF content because there's no watermark.
What I wouldn't give to find that dunk and halfway passed out in a backroom at a house party
(6 KB, 500x333, Yawn.webp)
>>333411
*Yawn* Seen those before on twitter or IG. They are 3 to 4 years old.

Basic Becky walking around Wal-Mart with cameraman following her. Wake me up when she starts bussin' it open again or if she does a proper sextape. [Goes back to sleep]
>>333438
Lmao, I understand your boredom with this girl tbh. But 'proper sextape'? This implies the existence of a shitty sextape from before. Was there?
(34 KB, 800x422, Talks In Sleep.webp)
>>333448
[Talks in sleep] There's one of her blowing Mr.Golddimes from a terrible angle, I promptly deleted it.

When she started showing her asshole she stated in one of her dm's that if you bought the content she would consider filming a threesome.

If a pass around girl is talkin' about a threesome she done already did it. Men like to record backshots especially during a threesome. It's in someone's private collection.
>>333451
Oh, I know about the golddimes 'tape'. Shit sucks. We need a hero of the highest calibre if we're ever getting a sextape from this girl.
>>333453
The true reality is that most of the time this never gonna happen…

Anyways, hope springs eternal
So some guy on her ___gram group claims to have a legitimate video of her fucking gold dimes. The way he phrased it made it seem he wasn't talking about a basic BJ, so I have reason to believe him but he didn't post it. So... yeah. Be on the lookout I guess.
Those backshots gotta be ridiculous !! Thank god I’m 7” n over!!
Who has tele link
>>334136
You feel good telling a site full of dudes how big your dick is?
This bitch is wasted potential even her IG is mid now
>>335467
This is just her posting another annoying fucking quote to make it out like she isn't an e-whore.

What's up with her coomer page too? Not only has it been non-updated for a while, but it starts way too far into her page. Her earliest posts are from like 2019 on her OF, but her coomer posts are from 2021.
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2J5cjR6aC5tcDQ=

New content. She posted something on her 🐦 about 'new and upcoming things' too, her ambiguity is annoying but since it looks like (on this video) somebody is recording her, we could be seeing some b/g? Maybe I'm too hopeful but I don't wanna jinx it.
I give it a grain of salt in terms of her upgrading her content. She’s been saying stuff like this for months. She’s made multiple posts of starting she’s back and will do galley post and nothing comes up from it.

She only really does basic shit, assclap, twerk and walking. She use to do dildo videos/buttplug stuff but those seem to be gone now
>>336655
I've never subscribed to her page (thankfully) so I wouldn't know, though I have seen the 'preview' content on her OF's public side and it doesn't really match up with her twitter posts saying she'll 'post everyday'.

I think it should also be noted that there's an impersonator and possibly a scammer active on t3l3 who has access to her stuff but is obviously making a resale of it.
>>336695
Yeah she’s just boring honestly. The content of hers that’s out is what you get. So you’re not missing much but I get wanting to see more even if it’s just more or less the same. She’s got a banging body
>>336706
Damn, thanks for the drops anyway, even if it is stuff I've seen 100 times before.
>>336712
(As in, stuff she's posted in a similar nature 100 times before.)
>>333391

Oh man the link is down for this one, anyone got an re-up of this one? I couldn't find it anywhere
Just found this thread. Am I the only one who thinks she’s a GOAT pawg? Great ass, very pretty/hot face and she actually focuses on her ass most of the time in vids.

She still doing customs? Anyone have her hardcore videos or the recent video where she clenches her ass like Randalin for several minutes straight?
she's like top 5 free. i think CoA is my number 1 pawg personally
COA is my number 1 but if Chelsea do a bbc vid things would change
>>337810

Faggot. Willing to bet you're white too, which makes you a even bigger faggot for caring about what the dick looks like.
>>337802

COA has great ass but dae think her face looks a bit weird and the excessive makeup doesn’t help. Chelsea prettier fr but COA has bigger ass
>>332995

Never seen either her bj vid or the fruit on ada eating vid where are they? And why did she change her OF name to Chelsea? What’s her actual name?
>>337942
It's Chelsea. She follows her dad on Instagram (shitty decision btw) 'shep.higley', So yeah. 'Bella' was just some faceless persona.
Any updates , new wins , shawty defiantly the definition of a “PAWG!”
Hey since Colors Of Autumn/Princess Pawg was mentioned in this thread anyone got a link to her bbw chan page? I can’t find it. Also Pumpkin Cakez and FullXmoon threads if yall can I’d appreciate it
https://coomer.su/onlyfans/user/chelsealynnehigley

So the coomers updated, but no signs of any sextape, of course. There's another 3 second ass grabbing video with her former pimp (basically) golddimes and it appears to be in the same environment where she sucked him off in that same video... jeez, I watch too much of this shit to know all of this. Time for nofap I guess.

Jokes aside this thread is bumplocked and a new one should be made but the last time I tried to it was taken down by whoever is for whatever reason defending this bitch. So... anyone?
>>338760

Certainly someone has so much as a pic of Chelsea’s bj vid? I’ve never even seen a pic of it. It’s like one of those ghost videos that gets mentioned but never shown, And on the subject, Chelsea has said on video that she doesn’t have a type of guy but the few videos of her with guys in them would say otherwise lol
>>338892

Thanks for sharing and you right. One video of Chelsea’s where you’d expect her ass to not be the focus and yet it still is lol