/booty/

(205 KB, 1048x2474, IMG_4364.jpeg) (493 KB, 1290x1292, IMG_4353.jpeg)
Does anyone have any idea how to save DRM protected videos on onlyfans? i have some of her ppvs but cant save them
It would be very nice if can share them
>>332671
I will be sharing them, i just have no idea how to save them after the onlyfans DRM update since May 31st
>>332672 use aloha browsers to download OF vids
>>332674
Thats exactly what im using. But try to download and video from OF from a user that has DRM protection enabled on their videos posted after May 31st and it wont let you download them.
Fuxk it record the screen with another phones camera 🤣...
Maybe screenrecording on pc could work?
>>332677
Doesnt work, blacks out the entire screen.
>>332678
Then record the screen on your PC with your phone nigga. A nut is a nut wether its 4k or 320p lmao
I know how to bypass DRM. Lemme know if anyone needs assistance.
>>332714
Why don't you just SHARE the method? What is the point in a comment like this?

>I need help with thing!"
I can help with thing! Let me know if you need it!"

Like what?
>>332719
Yeah that shits incredibly stupid but ok im going to try what you said
Please drop that hijab vid
The bundles that she sells do not have the drm security thing. I have one, I think a titty bundle. I'll upload it to a mega after work. I think it was three or four videos.
>>332800
That my friend is because those bundles were uploaded to her vault before may. She just continues to reuse them.
Screen record my guy lol
does it keep audio??
Seen pic of you dooding on toliet. Give me the booty
>>332810
Yep. And i feel bad for her new victims because she loves to deceive people and make them wait a long time for shitty work. The way she desrcibes her video is completely different than what you get. Its like her ass swalloed her brain as well. That 10 inch dick riding video she mentions, i bet it aint a real dude and her angles and editing are gonna be shit
Her page sucks not responsive and content is not good either. Sent her a few tips and she pretty much left me hanging
Damn that shit was straight 🗑 .
Slow THOT
>>332949
Someone actually paid for this stupid shit. And she blurred her vag 💩
>>332949
Damn that shits down already
>>332983
It wasn't worth the watch anyway, but that DRM shit is serious. If that is the content that she is trying to keep a secret though, then she can keep it😂😂
>>332719
because they don't actually know, just trolling, Still dumb asf tho
>>332891

And all that wait for her face sitting videos she said was with a real guy? It was all with just some severed head sex toy thing. Or mannequin head, something like that. I was soooooooo fucking mad.

And for those curious, the drm thing sometimes allows screen recording, but not most of the time. I think its an extra measure the creator can put on, not sure.
Wait it was a mannequin head? lmfaooo thank god I didn’t buy it thank you so much bro she blurred the head too so that was a purposeful jig
>>332949
Reup please don't matter it was shit
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SCAMMER!!
>>332670 (OP)
Stay away from this bitch. I know her body looks tempting but fight that shit. Believe me when I say, all youre gonna get is just to see is her ass crack which you can already find for free. Everything else is imaginary bullshit she throws at you in hopes you buy your way through her paywall of bullshit deceiving videos. She lies about why she cant post on time and then says some bullshit about how she was on a trip but then comes back and says shell drop her new videos some time "soon" lmaoo. This bitch is insane. Buyers beware!
>>333222

Dude I've got videos where she is fully naked showing everything except maybe pussy. She shows tons of ass, and a good amount of her big lovely titties.

So do us all a favor, and fuck off.
>>333271
Care to share some of that?
>>333285

Yeah I'll upload to somewhere after work. Most are screen recordings.
>>333271
Wtf did you think was meant by "all you get to see is her ass crack" fucking idiot. Clearly in order for you to see her ass crack she needs to show her ass, no? Dumb fuck. Either youre the airhead commenting herself or a fucking simp who throws money for the bare minimum
(554 KB, 1080x2220, Screenshot_20231022-091651_Video Player.jpg) (517 KB, 1080x2220, Screenshot_20231022-091602_Video Player.jpg) (841 KB, 1080x2220, Screenshot_20231022-091723_Video Player.jpg)
>>333285
>>333298

Someone is mad, LOL

Yeah she doesn't spread her cheeks if thats what you mean. Although she has a spreading video advertised I have not gotten yet. But I'm not all bent out of shape not seeing butt hole. There is plenty of ass shaking and grabbing, even fully bottomless.

She doesn't show pussy. Thats fine.

Shd shows plenty of titties, but loves to tease them.

I will admit I am kind of mad how she does things too. Like I said, I waited all that time for the promised real man face sitting only to get her sitting on some kind of mannequin head.

And in hindsight, now thatvI am fully awake and sober, I actually cannot share nearly as much as I had thought. She encrypts those videos and slaps the order number or user name right on the video like a watermark. And I've heard she's sued people before. So no I don't want any of that.

Anyway, I cannot get to my account to upload the goods on my phone. So in the meantime, here's a little tease of what I have, just quick screenshots. Not that I think I need to prove anything to you, but whatever.

In the future, chill out man. There's no need getting so angry at anonymous users. We are all here for the same purpose. At least I'm sharing something.
>>333299
>>333299
Says the idiot who clearly came off as an asshole from the get go and then wants to act like the victim. The funny thing is you keep proving my point and even further with your college essay plus pics. Again, nothing special to see.
>>333298
>>333300

All I see is me sharing content, and a butt hurt lover like you on here just to talk crap about a girl we are here to appreciate instead of sharing any kind of content at all. And all on an anonymous board. You are really brave, lol. You're making my day, honestly, really funny and sad. I'm sure these arguing posts will get deleted, but I'm enjoying it for now.
bro sell me all the shit you have for half the price please
>>333310

We don't sell on this board, man. Its all free sharing.

Also, I see one of my screenshots has already made its way on to a group I follow on a certain messaging app we are not allowed to mention on here. Starts with a T. Not mad, just funny how quickly things spread. I'm guilty of cross posting others' shares across different forums too. Good to know the Zone has good taste LOL.
>>333323
Thanks bro ! When you gonna share it ?
>>333329

Sometime before I go to bed tonight. Think I will do meg@ unless anyone has any more secure, hidden alternatives.

How secure are my air bridge and we transfer? Because an expiring drop sounds tempting. Will re up if need be. I just don't want these floating around too much. I'm too paranoid for my own good lol
the lawsuit finna be brutal
https://gofi e.io/d/YhNbJ4

She's sexy af

Something to hold people over until the homie gets off work
File allready gone, please upload somewhere it does not go down that quick
>>333336
I think mega file with key is safer
(258 KB, 1200x900, IMG_5385.jpeg)
Me waiting for the drop…
>>333421

Well congratulations. You just lost it for everyone. That and the guy even joking about lawsuit. Nope. I love this board, but not any of you sketchy anonymous people on here. And I expect the same about me too. This board is dying anyway. Call me a pussy, I don't care.

And get some help man. Even if thats fake, idk, that is crazy fucked up.
>>333460
What the actual fuck!?
>>333368
>https://gofi e.io/d/YhNbJ4

already gone, any chance on a reupload to another host?
Everytime you fart you going to think about me bitch with your phat sloppy ass.
link dead
Imagine busting her phat fucking ass all night long. Thats the look shell make
Cam anyone reup ? With better site
>>333368
Where have you been bruh we hungry
Upload again please, with an other site
>>333336
just claim your account was hacked
or
remove the watermark
I can edit out the watermark to anyone that wants to share the video, it's easy to edit out a watermark if it's not across the screen
Ill fuck the shit out of all of you nasty bitches.
Can somebody give us something already for fuck sake, what a useless site, I am always waiting for something from this bitch's overpriced OF, she got some stingy motherfucking fans
>>333932because the business agents are taking the jobs. Showing up as workers collecting extra checks lmao
(271 KB, 1290x1139, IMG_5902.jpeg)
>>333932
Its not that the OF is over priced. Its the fact that she doesn’t actually send the newer ppvs. What i mean by that is this.
I bought this PPV 2 months ago and she claims she will send it in my inbox once the watermark has been created with my username on it. Like i said, its been 2 months
>>333943
Wtf are pussy sounds?? Lmao no you niggas still lusting over this scammer
>>333943

Report her for undelivered paid for content on onlyfans. They actually help you out. But she has been inactive on there for a while.
>>335256
Pls share the PPV's with us🤝
Did she ever release her newest PPV? Remember she said she would drop it over the weekend a week or 2 ago, but I don't see it on her OF
She been holding onto new content for a month
All the video links are expired. Could someone kindly reup please?