/booty/

(1.3 MB, 1290x2297, IMG_0391.jpeg)
Is anyone subscribed to her OF?
Her ass is amazing and she happens to live in the same town as me, however she is a massive cunt so I don’t recommend messaging her. Her Snapchat, Twitter, Instagram are pretty easy to find
Just added her to c00mer.
>>332664
Just added her to c00mer. Yall can go check it out!
Wtf. She deleted the tape before I even got the chance to save it. Man smfh.
please put the sex video on a site where she can't take it down
Please My Man share the shi
lol i seen it .she has potential for sure but she gotta learn what camera angles to use with that fat ass. she was just shoving it in her mouth for half the video. smh
>>332627 (OP)
This is not the right place to look up for subscribers lmao, fck off you nasty whale
>>332668
I mean she deleted the vid from her OF..

So I subbed and watched the vid, added her page to c00mer, and she must have deleted the vid at the very same time.

I figured I would rip all her stuff later, I get back on onlyfans and the vid is gone, I check c00mer hoping that it was added, but clearly she deleted at the exact right time.

Waste of $10.
Can someone just upload it on here to download
>>332679
Did you download it before she deleted it? She's now charging 50 bucks for it after she deleted it from her timeline. Smh
Somebody drop that tape!!!
Damn she fine as hell
I’m buying the tape tomorrow . If anyone wants it I’ll charge $5 . Only because the damn thing runs $50 . Fair is fair .
>>332845
Weren't you subbed to her when she dropped it? Could have just saved it from the timeline for free. When I saw it shit had like 20 likes on it. Idk how nobody saved it. Wish I hadn't been so lazy and ripped it right away.
>>332845
Plus that shit aint worth no $50. She in a jacuzzi so you can't see how wet that pussy gets and her ass dont even look that big from behind, and her head game is weak af.
I wasn’t subscribed when it dropped , I didn’t know who she was , and if the vid sucks that bad I’ll just wait no point in buying
>>332903
It aint that bad, just not worth no $50.
>>332908
She's just giving head and fucking in a jacuzzi, and the guy keeps telling her to throw up on his dick.
>>332935
Post it. If you need help downloading from OF I got you.
We need that video
Once you find her tiktok or ig you can find everything else. She posts a lot of dancing stuff and of links in the bio. She's fresh and has lots of potential, she's very nice and responsive but is probably going to charge a ton.
Good thing I have spanosh in my blood. Never liked black bitches to begin with. Never will. Just cum buckets
Her pussy is big & phat as hell bbc zone all day long
Won't be re-subbing to her. Fat ass bitch turned into a scammer sending everything in the DM and charging insane prices. Fuck her.
Don't you have more videos of her?
>>334711 Copy that. I can agree. I asked for video of her in Pink lingerie she wore before and she sent me a video of her in different lingerie color but put the front preview picture as the pink lingerie (with no video) even though she had the pink video and charged insane prices. Like WTF? Nobody sub to this scamming bitch no more.
If she is a bitch, they publish the video so she gets screwed
>>334872
the problem is they want to make quick money and think that just because youre a horn dog you must have a brain the size of bean and will not question their low effort. They insult you like if you were a mindless simp. lmao.
some videos of her?? 🙏🙏
I asked her for an ass spreading pic in doggy and she sends me a video a few min long and I asked what it was and she says “what you asked for” lol. I definitely didn’t ask for a video and it didn’t even seem like a video of her spreading her ass anyways
>>335632 she's a total asshole. She does that