/booty/

>>330728 (OP)
She got a wide ass, the actual cheeks aren't big. Tons of bbws got a bigger ass than her but she still nice
The best in the business tbh
The fuck in name of troll did I just read
She said me that she doesnt have more b/g because her boyfriend don't want to do it
>>330916
Did she even have b/g to begin with?
>>330916
I mean, seems like she needs to let him go. Nigga domt wanna grow with her.. she can shoot with me any time, ill make sure she sells whatever she wants lol
>>330921
She did but dude couldnt perform
>>330736
True but shes still gorgeous and her ass is a mountain. Thats all i care about. Shes looks like a curvy BBW version of Amber Herd.
>>330939
Bent over her ass just becomes wide & big but standing up its flat. Had me fooled. When I seen her bend that booty over I was so suprised my dick got so hard in my pants she knew I was checking her out from behind.
I wouldn't change a thing about her body. She is so fine
Real shit u bitches on instagram is nothing but eye candy & fucking tease. Everyday yall post in your ig story showing your booty. Thats all yall bring to the table? Lmao like everyday yall gotta show your booty. Yall mentally ill. But when someone try to fuck yall not interested. SHOW WHO YALL POSTING IT FOR THE DEVIL? Must be! Cuz yall hoes is tiring 😭
>>330965
Seriously tho, how tf is that booty flat?
OF really got 5’s acting like 10’s. I hate to see a house cat roaring likes she’s a lioness. I blame you simp ass incels for empowering them though financially and otherwise. Should leak this bitches shit just for posting the chats online seeking validation and defense from men who will corroborate if her ass is flat or not. jokes on them cuz most of you simps are just cash cows who she wouldn’t give the time of day to. Bitch you’re quite literally a cheeseburger away from a heart attack. And your cholesterol is high whilst your self esteem Is low. You bitches better act like this thread don’t exist and go back to finessing simps on OF.
Post that on the gram hoe
>>330995
You so mad huh? Why you so obsessed w me. Keep giving me attention tho I love it 😜you just helping boost my income 💰 I can’t hear you over my bands. I’m guessing you don’t take rejection well either? Cause you mad fr 😂😭 enjoy 😉 sorry God didn’t give you a big dick 🥹🤣
>>330998
On god, idk why op was trying to hype this shit up. It looks good bent over but when she standing up it's less than average lol
>>331010
Yea y'all right it did look good and round bent over but standing up straight it's actually flat but it's still fat and meaty just not a huge round bubble butt, id creampie her then ghost her and never talk to her again 😂
>>330998 she must wear body shaping pants looking at this photo funny how on IG she tried to play off she wasn't bothered by an anonymous person saying he ass was flat if it didn't bother her she wouldn't have addressed it on an IG story women like her are used to men boosting her ego.
>>331044
What you chatting about now mate
>>331046 pointing out how she reacted is just that simp harder 🤣
No ass. Whats that robin williams movie. Flubber
>>331051
>>331051
>>331050

How is making an observation your butt is flat hate? Plus her content being posted here makes her no money.....😅
(1.3 MB, 1080x2160, Screenshot_2023-09-22-11-57-47.png)
😭😭 she's definitely bothered ha she's so insecure, acting like we are losers all cus we pointed out that her ass is flat just flubber and fat 🤣 shes so mad lol
>>331057

Shes definitely was using body shaping pants to make her butt look bigger imma sue for false advertising! 🤣🤣🤣
(207 KB, 1152x2048, 3.jpg) (1.4 MB, 3840x2880, 4.jpg) (309 KB, 1103x1963, 5.jpg) (106 KB, 720x1280, 1.jpg) (245 KB, 720x1280, vlcsnap-2023-09-22-19h22m48s800.jpg)
She's the true definitions of a BBW, she got anything men wants a HUGE ASS, Tits, Pretty face (and cute face also), Curves, Belly, Thick Thight,... all that NATURAL without a fucking BBL or a fucking Liposuction like all women these days do
Flat ass bitch is salty af lmao
>>331070
When she bend over her booty get full & phat out of no where I was shocked told her straight up let me put it in her butt. My booty now.
This is in the wrong section
Its strange how she says it doesn't bother her but yet she keeps coming on here to look at the comments and she keeps posting on her ig story, 😭 she's definitely pressed about this 🤣🤣🤣anyways id fukin creampie her then ghost her and never talk to her again , oh well 😅😈
>>331077
Creampie all her holes. Then ghost her
Losers got every big flat shapeless girl thinking they are pawgs smh
>>331077 she ain't even worth a smash remember she knows her worth fellas its 20% off for 30 days then it goes back to 7 dollars a month 🤣🤣🤣🤣
>>331081
i get your point but she isn't flat or shapeless by any means. her ass is really big, just that her cheeks look flat from side profile standing up because they slope down a bit to her massive thighs. you can't deny this >>331042 is a fat fucking ass. i like the uniqueness
>>331077
it's funny seeing her bring this war against this anonymous loser chan to her instagram though, it indeed does reek of insecurity. if you're reading this: there is nothing wrong with your body but keep it professional and know your place. remember that you're a prostitute and that's it. i sincerely hope you find the courage to quit, this life isn't good for anyone
It’s called marketing. Look at all y’all giving her attention. Kind of clever
>>331092
how does all attention is good attention even apply here. more likely that she's just mad
we're small group (Unique posters: 26) and this is a pirating chan. her content is already on coomer too
>>331077
>>33109 (Dead)>>331092

Riddle me this if she gets caught in a lie on this thread how does help her marketing in anyway? Let alone calling potential customers "men who can't get laid". The notion that bad publicity is good publicity is BS theres actual businesses lost a huge market share because of bad publicity. Because insulting the people who would probably give you money is always a sound marketing strategy NOT! 🤣🤣🤣
>>331092
Marketing? Bruh noone buys her lame ass content and everything already on coomer 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's legit broke and depends on her bf and her mediocre job that she really wants to retire from but can't cus like I said no one buying her shit😅
Why bitches have to bend when they stand on instagram
>>331095
>>331090

Dude it is a flat ass the photo she used to try and prove it wasn't was promptly disproven. An ass can be big and flat believe it or not just like hers play all the word games you want but its flat
>>331110
Put her legs together bent over it turns into a bubble nut buster
You bend that big ass for doggy and its like magic!
>>331111 I'm not disputing that there's no shelf its wide so of course her bending forward illustrates how wide it is
(94 KB, 688x1280, IMG_6059.jpeg) (350 KB, 1242x2688, IMG_6052.jpeg) (436 KB, 1242x2688, IMG_6047.jpeg) (453 KB, 1920x884, lp_image.jpeg) (2.8 MB, 4032x3024, IMG_8382.jpeg) (2.5 MB, 4032x3024, IMG_5166.jpeg)
Have we forgotten why we are here men? I go to this website to get good clean rips off of onlyfans models, I have single-handedly shared more booty probably than any single one of you, probably all of you. Either post the rips or gtfo with yalls hateful ass comments. I hate getting updates and then seeing yalls dumbass fucking hate on my feed instead of the reason I came here for. Booty. If you don’t have booty pics, stfu and go touch grass or some shit. Anyways here’s some wins for the real hero’s who actually share shit instead of talk shit on a booty board. I swear yall are dumb as fuck and yall are the reason the other hero’s have stopped posting wins. Yall are some dumb ass bitches. Ruining what this board stands for. Smdh should be god damned ashamed of yalls selves.
You dudes are gay. No other explanation. Get your faggy arguments out of here and go post about your feelings on a makeup forum. Because that's where you pussy ass little bitches belong.
>>331128
it's literally all on coomer and up to date, unless there's further paywalled content, which i see no indication of, then there's nothing more to share but hate and/or admiration
Simps schzio go back to twitch lol
>>331128
stop speaking in ebonics you unintelligible nigger
Still wouldnt fuck her. No proportion. I want to know which way the ass jiggle is going to go. This shit look like juggernaut head is on his ass
>>331149
>big stiff ass. no sloppy jiggle
>No proportion
are you blind?
>>331158
Bitch built like michelin man. Big unproportioned ass she is no autumn or thickchloe
>>331159
i think you're turned off because she's a bbw. the proportions are definitely there. her waist to hip ratio is great >>331143
autumn is overrated
(55 KB, 720x864, IMG_1952.jpeg)
>>331161
Proportions are ok. With makeup she’s not ugly.
But the general shape is lumpy and flat in all the wrong places. She’s built like a midwestern secretary.
This isn’t about her being a fat bitch, we all like bbws, but usually the mid sized ones aren’t built like a cronenberg movie.
>>331166
>But the general shape is lumpy and flat in all the wrong places
i get that her ass is a little weird >>331090 but otherwise i genuinely don't get it? i like the cottage cheese. her belly is beautiful and so is her tits
Dont know why she changed her number no one want that small butt.
(99 KB, 757x495, deleted-utc.png)
Mods, stop micromanaging discussion.
yall niggas is gay
>>330965
Na this bitch just got a compliment being told shes gorgeous like Amber herd and felt like it was a diss? Na nigga she got no brain cells i see. And she getting triggered by the weird ass nigga that talks to himself on here 24/7?? Naa lmaoo😭😭
>>331145
Bitch gut hanging to the floor and you gay fuck boys is glazing this bitch.
>>331237
This. I could at least tip my hat to the incels because at least they actually go hard on a bitch but you simps are even worse. You’re involuntary celibates who fawn over basic bitches inflating their false egos while still never having a chance to get laid. Pitiful. Onlyfans ruined the game and you simps helped to contribute.
This bitch is tired
>>331289
Yummy 😋 I’d lick it all day
>>331134
>>331128

Cry harder like her you're better off ignoring the detractors too
>>331282
Did she say that on OF/ OF DMs? Haven’t seen her post about that
(122 KB, 1125x2000, 2019-00-00-371994178_334503048928795_8253189832727441398_n.jpg) (164 KB, 1125x2000, 2021-00-00-371158552_6803604689684600_6531456518401379014_n.jpg)
>>331372
Mostly just inferred from these throwback photos from IG stories which are allegedly dated 2019 and 2021. You'll have to take my word that I either have an inside scoop or am a carnie who's really good at guessing people's weight.

The part about becoming a full-fledged SSBBW is just wishful thinking. I think someone really has to want it themselves at that point, and we can only hope that she does.
Somebody post that new clapping video she previewed please