/booty/

She got them STRONG german features. Damn I miss Germany
Still no1 got the full sex video
She still in the gamr?
>>330744
yES Sir! Aint no retirement plan in hoeing besides finding a beta that's willing to take care of you.
>>330721
Germany is now a gay lib shithole
>>330744
>>330748
She was ahead of her time. If OF was a thing back during her prime days of popularity she would of made a killing. There's a few models that came out around the same time as elke that missed out on that easy money too
>>330753

OF ain't a new concept. There was connectpal and other sites before that. Or chicks could have their own website or join a site that showcased groups of chicks (bluestarlive, etc) - she ain't miss nothin
>>330767

Exactly OF been around for years. Her shit just wack and redundant.
used to clip this whenever she would pull up to nyc, a worth while $400 back in 2015, tasty ass strawberry cookie too, only regret was not eating from the back or having her suffocate my face
I usually block women I want to fuck. Why? Because all the clowns be trying to holler. So I step out the zone. They know theyre blocked women not stupid. Show her your dick if you want her mind and body.
Yikes she is well past it.
>>330748

Like Mazzeratie, Cherokee and Kelly Divine
Random but does anyone remember her old site called The Stallions? She featured a few other models there including an asian one iirc. Does anyone remember the asian one?
>>331235
Nigga wtf is you going down memory lane and shit.
she got really really thick/fat at one point, any one got stuff from said wg?
She was past her prime 10 years ago...
>>330752

That's definitely not the case
Wish she would just commit to doing professionally filmed scenes and get the bag already. Her and Scarlett i feel like leaving money on the table with their business practices
Scarlett been fuckin on her OF Elke was selling pussy in NY for some years now.
>>332032

Scarlett isn't fucking on OF, she's dry humping in videos with purposefully bad camera angles and dark lighting.

the simps are using their imagination to believe she's fucking on OF.

the same bullshit scamming that ZeemnaOrr does.
aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC82MVB1Zm4
I actually have a clip of her fucking a dude from 2-3 years back. Don't know how that got out... But she should do more
Can you share that tape?
I remember one of her cam videos, shes there shaking it for the cam while her kid is there screaming in the background,shit was mad wild.
Not sure if it's one of these

aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC9xc1pvNkQ=
Is there a video of that?
Who got the video ??
>>335379
It's all over. Google and it should pop up
>>335385
>
aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC9xc1pvNkQ=

used every keyword, elke, elke stallion, leaked, sextape.
>>335385

I've seen all her leaked sextape. and that pic is not from anything that's been out there and is not all over Google. That pic look like a new tape
For sure it's a new tape