/booty/

nice drop. thanks bro
Onlyfans paying off
She makes all of her videos with a woman beater and even tattooed the logo on her body.

There was a thread on Twitter about that ShippyTV beating up a model. No one here would buy anything in the first place but still don’t support people like him because next you’ll probably hear about him killing one of those women. I’ve heard he’s based in GA in some small town and one of his relatives is in law enforcement so they probably facilitate it by ruling with fear and corruption. Basically total pieces of shit.
Who gives AF about what her pimp is doing what's more concerning and disgusting to me is all that... this is my daughter... fuck my daughter shit.
>>330386

That too and I believe that is why she hasn’t actually gotten popular. She has the body but she’s stupid and she had to broke beyond any realm of reasoning to be in that situation. As for her daughter it’s absolutely embarrassing and degenerate of her but again if someone talked sense to her she’d call them crazy.
>>330363
I think he beat up stephystuff if im not mistaken abd she kept working with him after that but im not completely sure
Exactly. If these women keep working with him... why are we mad at him? Is he holding a g*n to their head?
You simps care what to much about what these hoes do
>>330437

Hopefully your mom and sisters have the same fate?
>>330442
You sound like a fucking gay ass simp
Yall are WEIRD. Yall I'm a simp cause I'm saying
... GROWN women are CHOOSING to sell their bodies and CHOOSING to be with an abusive pimp.

In 2023 where if a woman comes out and just SAYS she is abused there is shelter, transportation, even money for her. I've seen it and I know what resources are out there.

They are CHOOSING to stay... if this stuff is true.

No I'm NOT gonna get mad at the dude and no I'm def not going to NOT get my nut.

Yall are 100% the simps on this one. Yall probably send them messages and stuff telling them "you don't have to do this" like people do when they go to strip clubs
Mods took the content & nuked the comments Thats hilarious