/booty/

(2.7 MB, 1280x720, 52inchessound.webm)
This video was her masterpiece, I don't care what anyone else says.
For me she is the GOAT
She have lost some weight in the last year if she gain it back or more she will look amazing
>>330086
Every thing is better with bbc.
>>330098
🤨📸
>>330098
Then why has this whores career been death spiraling since she lowered herself?
>>330140
Sounds personal. Go get help.
>>330152
>obsessed with nigger dick
>has the audacity to call anyone else mentally ill
The way retarded black guys try to act smug when they get called out
>>330155
He's right. Being obsessed about dick makes you kinda sus ngl
relax, guys. we need to get her new video
I have the 1st one I can get the new ones for 30
That’s why y’all women keep coming to us to get cummed on. Y’all rage too much. Relax. Why y’all care so much about another man’s dick anyways?
>>329859 (OP)
Any dude with a big dick willing to fuck my big booty wife? Shes a BBW latina. Huge pale ass. Lmk if anyone is interested. You gotta be okay with our dicks in her mouth at the same time. No homo shit, just straight up about her.
>>330257
Even white boys with millions can't understand why women don't want to fuck them. Always trying to bring the spanish or black man down. Only way is up from here. God will flip the table sooner then you cuckolds expect.
Does she only fuck bbc now? Cause if she does, she pretty much is trash and her newer content is trash too, I'm so tired of seeing these bitches switch over to bbc. It's nothing more than a trend to try it, but it seems like this trend won't end, WHEN THE TREND ENDS!
Black men are usually the men that love thick women. That's why most women mess with black men. Show them more interest PUBLICLY and they will mess with you.

Also... why TF do you even care? I never understood why some of yall care SO MUCH about dick. It's not white, it's not black, it's too small, like bruh if you like dick just say you like dick batty boy
Found her dick sucking video. Man she can make 1cum mutliple times from sucking
anybody have that video of her wearing a dress and riding some dude?
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzZDNjdVpYSnZi(DEL)V1V1(ET)WTI5dEwyRXZOSGRFTkV4NFQwYz0=
>>331876
Dude...you're the MVP!!! Thanks bro!!!
>>330162
Only bummer about this scene, he gives the creampie to the wrong girl. Lol.
If you end up finding that riding video when she's wearing the dress drop that one please🙏
>>332062
Gotta watch out for grown ass men calling women " girl" you idiots are hidden pedophiles & dont even know it
>>332083
Thank you virtue warrior.
Any update videos yet been leaked?
I'm down to throw some money together if any one wants to help