/booty/

(249 KB, 2048x1364, IMG_9639.jpeg) (286 KB, 1365x2048, IMG_9640.jpeg) (202 KB, 1365x2048, IMG_9641.jpeg)
I know she had a profile for a while, and it’s gone now. Anyone have anything?
We have deodorant for her stink under arms
She got banned for trying to get more money out of people, give me a bit to figure out how to share but I ripped videos from her
Yeah she working from home alright
U nasty. What you all thought I would be upset? Thats what u do idc
I busted out laughing so loud lol
U stupid if u believe any lie that comes out her mouth.
Any guilty conscience is good at lying. Pay attention
Her words & action never match up. I always have her followed and she doesnt even know it. Thats why I do me regardless
And these fools keep getting on one knee for them
When a woman lie her words are to sharp & assertive & overly confident. Believe me lol
U cant be friends with women who is out doing everything with everyone. And u for damn sure be friends with women who always have tea or gossip about someone because you can bet your ass when its your turn she gonna turn around and tell everyone your business !! You have to be friends with women who keep to theirselves.
If niggers are niggers. Crackers must be pale crackers that cant soak in sunlight you bitch
I know its her in that bath tub ass poked the fuck out. Im coming over to confirm
Told you she was a moderator on this website. She must be sound asleep cant remove the truth now lmao
Thats who u work for wow I figured it all out on my own. All I needed was time
Damn she dont sleep lmao
Crack your tight little hole bitch come here