/booty/

Hold up these bitches are not real sisters what the fuck. Body type is way off. Different last names.
I could of told u that lol
She dropped a B/G vid a couple months ago Any hero got it?
I would never stop cumming in that ass
Her ass is oddly phat as fuck bent over and flat standing weird. So hell yes massive cum drops in her ass
>>323672 (OP)
Obsessed and the fact that there's almost no content of her anywhere is just frustrating
She selling her bg sextape for $200 lol
>>323757
There's no full content in there only 30 second videos
fake ass. didn't used to be. its a shame.
She’s kinda full of herself and the ass is blatantly fake
>>323877 Is she......... a virgin?
Is this the same girl who used to go by 'therealharleyquinn' or something like that. I remember b/g riding videos existed
>>323900 Yeah I remember 1 of these latinas having the perfect fucking ass but you couldn't tell until you saw the vids.
Did she really do b/g stuff. Used to post on Reddit but she vanished.
>>32390 (Dead)
M>>323902

Yeah she just did it smart. high priced b/g content so only a few have it and paid too much to leak her shit. Can’t be mad at it.
she had lipo and fat transfer to her hip dips, but her ass was massive before - went from 46 to 47"
>>323672 (OP)
Was happily subbed to this bitch's OF for a while up until a month or so ago. I guess she made it big and her ego got huge because she doesn't post anything anymore. Went from posting a couple olid, 3-6 minute long vids a week to maybe 1 shitty 5 second video every 2 weeks. She doesn't even make good PPV's and just tries selling you shit you already bought. You'll find better shit on her twitter and it'll be free.

Fuck this bitch.
>>324155
Also what this guy >>323877
said. Extremely vain and full of herself at this point which is probably why the content dried up and turned into shitty panties pics and a 3 second video every 2 weeks.

>>323900
I thought the same thing at first but no they're different girls. You're thinking of https://onlyfans.com/therealhquinn94
>>324155

Her OF is run by an agency…. she follows it
https://instagram.com/theheightsagency

Don’t pay her cause you’re paying them and she’s mixed up with that Jimmy Smacks dude so avoid her let her get ran through by all the social media pimps like the rest of them. Degree carrying models are educated fools at best.
I have alot more of their content. Let me know lol
Whaaatttttttt!!!!! Made my day
(556 KB, 1284x732, IMG_3913.jpeg)
Mommy does he wear pull ups
Holy hell..... the more you know. Omg
>>324214
>>324215
These hackers aren't joking. If you used Android they literally have all your nudes. LG, Samsung, and possibly Motorola. Use a firewall.
>>324251 Obviously using a cloud server's a stupid idea to begin with and should only be used when you actually want your nudes hacked and shared
>>324251 Btw..... That's something I was guilty of doing back in my day. More than once. Turns out that girls love dick.
>>324253
So many iphones I hacked found dick photos just " hidden" I hacked my gf samsung android found all the guys she is and was fucking with nudes hidden in her phone. I even found her nudes she took in our bathroom i even asked her one time why she took her phone with her to the bathroom while she showered came to find out she was sendinfg nudes. She doesnt know but one day im going to expose that hoe. Just waiting. She can delete them if she wants but I have everything saved already. To late
Go on 4chan we expose these bitches daily you just have to search for it as we hackers spread the content all over the adult sections
Hoes will try delete all there nudes but we have years of content on these bitches. We post them little by little over time
>>324254
>>324255
Don't believe this Jew. Hackers aren't as prominent as they used to be in the 2000s, but they're still busy thanks to Android phones and possibly Iphones. Protect your Linux PCs, Android phones, and your cracked Piratebay Windows.
>>324260
Jews control social media. Anything is hackable under the name of python programming muahahaha
>>324261 I guess yousound like an expert. Thanks for helpingmy fellow people of mycountry
What the fuck is this schizo shit? Kill yourself retard. Post these random nudes somewhere else.
(89 KB, 1024x614, IMG_2650.jpeg)
Long tube socks for work. I see why she deleted her instagram lmao
>>324272

What can I say? Niggers gonna clone. Niggers love sucking dick.
>>324287
How can u ban me they tried for years.
Is she a midge? I truly can't tell!
Can anyone post her sextape
aHR0cHM6Ly9idW5rcnIuc3Uvdi9oYWxleXF1aW5ubGEtYnV0dHBsdWctc2lsdmVyLWg2YXNFVVRwLk1PVg==
Deffo fake now, was nice before and she ruined her natural beauty.. she could have hit the gym and increased food intake instead bought plastic smh
Anyone got her sex tape?
>>324305
The REAL question is, is that ASS real?

I say no.
I get it real or not it look good i dont care smash
That ass is definitely bigger that before I don't care if it's fake
Share some updated content to see her huge ass moving
Anyone please share her sextape
>>326396
There's nothing to post. Since june she's posted 4 videos. 3 were tik tok style videos with her just acting/talking into the camera and the other was a minute long and her just walking. Everything else is just pics half of which are reposts. She's a scammer at this point.
>>326496

Her internet pimp told her she’ll make 100,000 a month lol Just let him take over…. lol
She used to be good before she got popular...she also stopped streaming on kick showing her big ass and deleted the archives. I guess some fag took over and gave her trash advice
To have 3 degrees she’s stupid… so here is the breakdown

Her bbc video is with that weird dude she was in the skits with on IG his page is therealdezzzo

Now look at his page and ask yourself what a woman who presents herself as educated would have in common with that? And I don’t mean romantically just in general lol

This woman is an educated fool who’ll end up pimped cause she’s stupid. She’s the type to end up in a harem and be surprised when she finally realizes an uneducated dude like that is living off her and she works for him.

She is talking about being featured on world star cause she’s too dumb to realize you pay for the upload on world star so ANYONE can be featured there!!!!!! And the analytics on world star have been proved to be phony. And thinking world start is an accomplishment comes from a ghetto social circle who see her as the lick. Like I said, dumb.

This dude has every marker of a trafficker and soon she’ll be part of the family cause her dumb ass will believe that idiot invented the damn internet lol You notice she isn’t even promoting her own video? A agency runs her OF… that dude is her pimp.
So, Can someone drop the tape?