/booty/

>>323530
Probably a little bit of everything. She’s got the stretch marks of lipidema, some of her photos online don’t quite match up so shopped, if she’s serious about it, then prob got some surgery too. More investigation is required tho. For science, ofc
>>323536
I wouldn’t hold my breath. If it’s shopped, we’re prob not gonna see any vids any time soon
>>323543
There were some videos on her twitter omniwh0re. I would post them but I don't know how to download gifs.

Can't tell if she has the same width in the videos but her ass is clearly big
does she have any xxx scenes?
How many surgeries are necessary to look like this? Why don't they ever want to answer the real questions?
it sucks its just masturbation videos and some ass shots in the moment. im starting to suspect shes just fat and uses editing
>>323572
needs bbc jsjshzhzhzhzbz
>>324658

Bro imagine being a girl, and imagine lusting BBC! LMFAO Everyday all you're thinking about's getting pounded by the fellas with a BBC. I'm like I don't even fuck black girls! Hahaha
Her OF is absolute garbage. Another case of a bitch promoting her OF with content that is 10 times better than anything behind the paywall.
>>324937
post it then mf holy shit
Yo wtf..😂😂
Jealous entities out today
She just posted on Twitter that she's gonna take a break, after just opening her OF and barely posting on it. Hard work to post your ass ig