/booty/

2 days tops.
She need to get hit by big dick. Her ass is flat
Since your ex gf beat you to it. Do u still love this current woman? Its not real on either sides of the fence yall folks only doing it for social media. Ill be here waiting when both sides fall off like broken wheels
Relationships always fail when ex's do it out of spite. Especially these younger idiots. Social media blinded you all. In a rush to go no where but looking old as fuck before ur time.
>>323775 I don't fuck with niggers, or talk to them. But yes, I love all of my hoes and sluts. Any of my ex-girlfriends can do me up the butt if they want.
>>323778
But ur ex's & current piece fuck with niggers. Should I post the sex tapes faggit? Because I fucked all of them. Ask about me. Ask about me. You keep them because fucked the shit out of all their phat asses
& I didnt use condoms on any of them or pull out. Wet ass pussies
>>323779 That's hideous. What a horrible thought. That's worse than Milena getting pregnant by a BBC. The ultimate in gross.

Anyways, I'm happy for the both of you. We all have choices to make, but dang that's gross. What's grosser than a BBC, honestly? I'd rather suck a horse's dick with a beautiful blonde babe by my side.
>>323781
Go back to 4chan cuck
>>323782 Sometimes I feel as if I'm destined to lead a life of loneliness with no tall, beautiful, wife with huge, milky boobs. Is that the same thing you're telling me? Is 4chan where the losers go? Is it the male version of Tiktok?