/booty/

She’s a good fuck. Can’t vouch for anything else
>>322799 (OP) We're largely indifferent except for the facts that the content's low tier, no anal, and interracial.
>>322802
You got anything vids of her?
She has tons of anal and interracial in a lot of her early OF posts. Ass is even bigger and more glorious in person.
(1.8 MB, 4032x3024, IMG_0008.jpeg)
No vids that I’d feel comfortable posting, but here’s proof that she’s an anal slut. Her moans are elite.
>>322799 (OP) We're largely indifferent except for the facts that the content's low tier, and interracial. Last but not least, there's no anal from what I've seen.
>>322811 Do you have a pic with all of your fingers inside her asshole?
No. Only thing I put in her asshole was my dick. Lol
Damnit man y'all need to post some of her anal vids that ass is fucking ridiculous
>>322814

>Only thing I put in her asshole was my dick.
That's a shame.
>>322802
Plz post some of your personal content with her
She’s got TONS of hardcore stuff floating on the internet. Her profile on Fetlife has a bunch of her hardcore stuff.
>>322819 Have you ever considered the possibility of dipping your foot inside her anus?
I got vids of her getting fucked
Anybody got h e fetlife link?
>>322799 (OP)
>>322799 (OP)
Stop with the cringe self promotion and post something worth watching. Not all of us here are stupid
>>322803
I'll pay you for all of your content
She can’t make a decent video to save her life. Bad angles, no effort and she thinks doing videos in fucking leggings going to keep her subscribers
EXAXTLY and when I gave her some GENTLE honest feedback she got rude as shit. I swear these "sex workers"... it's like they don't want to make money. Fuck what the customer wants.
>>323163
She is managed by her toad penis husband soo maybe that has to do with a lot of her shitty work
If I didnt find this website I would think all women are innocent.
>>323144
Sound like most women. Lol
Anyone who knows her Twitter account? Thanks
Links needed for sure
Listen if you mastrubate to a woman u want to fuck. I think there is a high possibility she mastrubates to you in peace. Go pound town on her pussy man she is waiting for you to slowly drop her pants
Whoever the mod is on this site. Fuck u. Do you sleep?
I have her sucking dick and orgy stuff