/booty/

Anyone got any of her stuffing videos?
>>322304 (OP)

YUhSMGNITTZMeTluYjJacGJHKEpFWEJCV0FTUylVdWFXOHZaQzlPZUVoNmJsTT0=
>>322313

Did she ever do stuffing videos???
She offered em, and teased em before but never saw any
Does she have any new videos taking dick? All old ones her dead boyfriend was not doing anything with it. Sorry not sorry
>>322405

New? Man she has made 2 posts on her onlyfans in the past 2 or 3 months. I think she's out sadly.

Unless she is still putting out new premium videos in her messages only. Anyone subbed know?

Is she still active anywhere else?
>>322412
This Girls send all the good videos in private so it is very likely thats the reason no ones shares shit
>>322436

I guess you're new to her and her scam game. Yes she only shows the goods exclusively on premium videos via messages. BUT, she resells her old shit all the time. Also, she refuses to put any kind of preview on her videos, or even a good description. She also refuses to say if its a new one or not. I've bought a lot of her premium videos, too much even LOL. I'd say probably 95% of even her premium stuff has been leaked, and its not hard to find literally just by googling her.
>>322437
bro,can you share any her premium-video?
He port and polished that head alright LOL
SCAMMER ALERT do NOT pay her ANYTHING
>>322449

Where did you see this posted? Is it new?
>>322466

There was a thread where this screenshot was posted 3 months ago. It's not new though.

And whoever got this vid, post it please. It would help to keep this thread up.
>>322449

I've never seen this one before. If someone can please provide it, I will happily share some of my more rare Jexka vids.