/booty/

Where is her ass?
Women with no ass disgust me. Ok boy butt. Survival mode.
Bro no lies Caucasians Love this Undeveloped Ass - Remember before We Negros took them out of the caves in Georgia Russia where they are currently trying to reclaim via war in Ukraine whilst ruling Europe prior to 16th century and Their Greco-roman renaissance - This is a custom well kept as they would rarely survive past Adolescent age as the Cave beasts they naturally would copulate with one another from whatever age their body became mature and would eat out of their mother's skull feeding on juniper roots and Braying to one another as a way of communicating as they hadn't been taught yet by Negros aka Moore's how to Be Civilised. Culturally They Love Beastiality and sodomy of young ones They even Have 'Man boy lovers Association' Set up to cater to their Edomite forefathers Heritage Esau and Customs of the Profane People they are. Biblical EDOMITES >>322071
>>322488
If I see a pedophilic motherfucker I’ll do my duty to kill them if I had to, maybe torture them for bigger fish. Also there’s plenty of black incest and pedophiles. They want you to be racist to people with no power because it draws us from realizing the common enemy.