/booty/

This thread's about another leak. It says be careful with your mother with a huge ass. The establishment desigbed by your momma. She's purposely trying to turn you gay.

Using all forms of manipulation. It's an attack on your psychology being executed by pseudo intellectuals with a chip on their dhoulder with something to prove.

Do not ttust your mother or your father!
Damn she's thick, post those wins
It's father's day get a life
She thick as shit though
>>321574

Hey stupid nigger, these threads are subliminal messages and I try to translate them for those who don't yet understand them
more
please
Basically what she said stupid. She want to give you the butt for long time but you keep entertaining them other hoes. You should of fucked her when you gave her those fries & nuggets back in the day with her big phat wobble ass!
Yup she on here lurking per usual
This woman is here to remind you your ex aint it lol
What's her socials??
>>321585
It’s on the tittle of the thread
Not true. This thread's a subliminal message broadcasted by a criminal gang in the US, some suspect they are also cooperating with those temples that have showed up around town and have a big G in the front with what they call Solomon's L ruler. This thread reads something that will get your post deleted if you say it, and it's connected to a thread in tits. Allow me to demonstrate.
Anyone have bubble gum DAMN!!!
She gotta twitter?
This hoe borderline about to open an Onlyfans soon. Working at a furniture store but that attention she craves is eating her from inside to say fuck it all and bust it open for us cyber addicts
>>321661 Such a big ass, look, is evil. Stay away from these huge asses when they're too big. They want to hurt you and turn you gay. They've taken over government and do everything in their power to manipulate you into gayness. Do not trust a big ass.
(56 KB, 1200x628, IMG_3279.jpeg)
Everytime I see black men with bbl white chicks
The ass of a snake. Satan is the father of lies. A huge big ass with much evil is held within.
When ypu get married Thats when she stop sucking your dick stupid. Not the otger way around
She works at my favorite furniture store in Indian and man her ass is bigger than the pics and she be throwing that thang too!
She doesn’t sell content or respond to messages
I wouldnt come outside if my booty got exposed either
Whos ass got bigger
>>321738

>I wouldnt come outside if my booty got exposed
Nice words, nigger. Now go call your momma and tell her you're sorry for being ugly and black.
She just launched her OF, anybody got it?
Link to OF?
mamisita22 on ig
>>322035 You can't pay me enough to touch an ass that big. Evil. I got a masseus license because I love butts and beautiful breasts. Not because I want to please random ugly women
>>322085
This has to be someone's bitch. On here trolling
I bet its some bs on her onlyfans
>>325720
Yeah, its real. She posted on the subscribe portion of IG. Deleted it soon after I seen it.
>>325830
Great bro, do You know if she posted more on the subscribe portion of IG?
>>325832
Nah, that shit lackin' too. That pic was the only real catch I've seen there.